Part 4|M|

Bold-Moonbyul
Bold Italic-Wheein
Italic-Hwasa
Normal-Solar
[]-Others

The concert was smooth, it ended quicker than how the girls expected much to Moonbyul's displeased knowing the moment she stepped inside Hyejin's apartment she is nothing but a brat receiving her punishment.

Moonbyul POV

"Byul~ what's wrong."

"I-I need you please."

I was left alone for 3 hours, naked in our shared bedroom, hands wrapped by leather strap, my legs forced to be spread open showing my wet dripping clit, a vibrating magic wand tied tightly around my crotch. I had enough of this torture, I want her to touch me, not this vibrator.

"Please, I'm still a good girl!"

"You think you can cum a few more times Unnie, you can do it for me right, I know you can Byul."

I felt my face heating up, her gentle voice ringing through my ears even though she's punishing me. I love every second of this, I am enjoying it even when I'm begging to stop.

"No! No please! I want you!"

"I know Unnie, but I only touch good submissive...are you a good girl."

She held my chin up, looking at me with fierce eyes. I could only whimper and tug on my restraints, being humiliated by her.

"I'll help you answer it."

We had a rough night...
I smiled and look at her secretly giggling softly to myself. She was a little worried and even ask if she went too rough...this side of Hyejin, I love it.

"Thank you, Hyejin."

"If it still hurts tomorrow, tell me."

Although she spoke in a cold tone, I could tell how worried she was...my butt is so cold because of the medicine she rub on me.

"You know, I was afraid when you asked me about my interest in bdsm. I thought you will hate me for being a freak."

"Just like me, do you want to know how me, Yongsun Unnie and Wheepup started doing this together?"

"That will be interesting...tell me please."

"Why tell you when we can just act it out~"

•Next day•
•Practice room•

This has got to be a nightmare...
If...they come in and saw me in this state, it's so...humiliating.

*groans*

"Mommy...what if someone doesn't walk in?"

"Like I say~ patience my dear."

She wanted me to ride on her thigh as slow as possible, it's killing me...I want to go faster but she wouldn't allow that. She said only after someone walk in on us then I'm allowed to cum...but nobody in coming in...not even Wheein or Yongsun.

"Fuck...I can't anymore..."

"Shh, ride slowly...and don't cum."

She held onto me gently and kiss my neck, I was going crazy...and the next thing I know...I was riding faster...I know she said to do it slowly, I couldn't help it...I want to cum and I want it now...

"We will have a small discussion on obedience later, let's settle this first."

She smirked and held my hips forcing me down a little, I bite my lips and whimper softly...I grind a little faster and soon I could feel it...I moan softly in her ear and finally let it out.

"My...isn't that a show."

"Y-Yong! Whee! When—"

Hwasa POV

She finally noticed them, took her long enough...

"Enjoyed the show?"

"Yes. I didn't know Moonbyul had such a dirty side."

"She couldn't wait for you both to walk in on us actually, now here's the items you asked me to buy...I can't wait for tonight."

Yes, I have prepared well for tonight's occasion. I didn't tell Moonbyul what we planned, Wheein doesn't know anything too...but tonight will definitely be fun.

"Can we please know what have the 2 amazing mistress prepared for us?"

"It's a secret Byul, Wheein might know since she done it before...she really love it."

We ended the day fast and went to my home this time, I was very ready to prove to Moonbyul that I am capable of being the best mistress she have.

"Are you sure about this? You haven't researched anything on wax play yet, and what if Byul don't like it?"

"Don't worry Unnie, I will check in on her. Now worry about your puppy who is barking at the door."

I laughed and pointed at Wheein who is barking while Byul Unnie tries to pull her away from the door. It was a very funny sight...although Byul Unnie is not like other submissive she is still show me how she tries her best to be the ideal submissive I want.

"Moonbyul...come here."

"Yes? Mommy?"

Look at her, she look so powerful on stage and in front of camera...but she is just a cheerful soft girl behind the scenes...it's adorable.

"If you don't like what we are doing later, you have to tell me immediately alright."

"Aish...don't worry! I trust you!"

"Then shall we begin? Mistress Yongsun...is your pet ready?"

"Oh? She have been ready long ago."