Part 7|M|

Bold-Moonbyul
Bold Italic-Wheein
Italic-Hyejin
Normal-Solar

Hwasa POV

I brought Byul to the couch and sat down, I look at her and she stare at me blankly waiting for me to order her around...but honestly I don't know what to say, and she seems to be getting a little impatient.

"Byul, roll over."

I smirked crossing my legs speaking in my usual dominant voice, she let out a whimper and lay on the ground rolling over while Yong Unnie giggle.

"My~ Mistress Hyejin, your puppy is very shy...she's blushing so much."

"Your puppy is very shy too, she just can't keep her eyes off my pet...isn't that right Wheein."

We clearly enjoy playing around with our puppies, it's been so long since I play with Moonbyul properly...I should give her some treats too.

"Shouldn't we give them some treats?"

"Oh? But we shouldn't spoil them, they should work for that little treat..."

"WOOF! Arf...Arf!"

"Look how excited my Wheein is~ I think she's really hungry...my pathetic puppy only want to eat me out."

"I don't think mine just want me to eat her out...she probably want me to play with her drenching kitten down there too..."

I smirk slapping her clit harshly making let let out a breathy moan, but we aren't going to let them have it easily...they'll have to be good puppies to earn it.

"Mistress...please..."

"Oh my~ my puppy is special Isn't she? I never knew puppy could speak."

*gulp*

"Arf..."

"It's cute how you are trying so hard to please me byul, I'll be nice and let you have a little fun...come here."

She crawl towards me and lick her lips slowly, she have been a good girl this few days...I don't see any reason why she don't deserve a little rewards.

"My puppy is so hungry, I can see her drooling already..."

"Woof!"

"Do you want to have a little treat Byul."

She nod her head eagerly and looked down at my leg specifically, I smiled and tug her leash and move my feet closer to her mouth. She held my legs and massaged them gently giving soft kisses everywhere and slowly move up to my inner thigh giving me puppy looks.

"Woof! Woof!"

"Do you want it Byul?"

I smirked and spread my legs pointing directly at the area she want to devour so badly, without a second wasted she had her mouth wrapped around it.

"Someone's hungry today..."

"How about my little Wheein~ does she want to eat me out too~"

"ARF!"

I rub her head gently push it closer, her tongue do work wonders on my body. I felt the heat...the arousal...my body tensing as my first orgasm came.

"Clean it up puppy, you made a mess."

Moonbyul looking at me slightly embarrassed as she lick my thigh clean, she rub her cheek against my lap whining for my attention...I never knew I would love her even more.

"Good girl...my good precious puppy."

I pull her into my lap and gently kissed her collarbone, my fingers moving around her body and down to her lap tapping gently for her to open up to me.

"Open baby, let mommy reward you."

I smile as she open her lap allowing me to access her very drenched kitten, my fingers move around it slowly ready to claim her almost immediately.

*Whimper*

"Do you want me to pleasure you that much darling~"

"Please..."

"Awww~ I didn't know puppy can say please..."

*Whine*

"Alright, don't be so whiny little puppy."

I hold her tightly and move my finger in slowly, I curl my finger and tried to hit every spot possible. I smirked as she tilted her head letting out a gasp, my finger pulled out and slammed in her again repeating the process while and pinch her garden nipple causing her to moan loudly...at the very last push she let out a cute squeak and had her orgasm.

"How do you feel? Byul?"

"Good Mistress..."

She's...so adorable sometimes...

Wheein POV

"This was an interesting night, so how did you find it?"

"It was fun Mistress, but...it's unfortunate they aren't doing it anymore."

I huffed, it will be amazing to have a puppy buddy, but both of them say it's not as fun as they thought...and they prefer the way they are now.

"Mistress...you are going to be away for a week right?"

"Yes, but don't worry I'll call you daily and I trust Hyejin will take care of my puppy."

"But...Hyejin have Byul now."

"Are you jealous that your best friend is getting stolen by her submissive who isn't her girlfriend yet?"

Honestly I'm a little jealous because Hyejin use to be my best friend, and it started to turn left after she walked in on me and Yongsun...and it changes even more after she told us that she's a Mistress too! And now Byul came in and she probably forgot about her best friend.

"And what if I say I'm jealous that you and Hyejin are so close..."

I gulp and turn my head seeing Yongsun Unnie crossing her arm with her typical jealous face. I tried to get off bed but it was too late...

"Who's puppy are you huh~"

"Yours of course, she's just my best friend Unnie!"

"Then why are you jealous of another Mistress? You are mine aren't you, this collar prove so."

She move her hand towards my collared neck and slap my butt harshly while giving me a devilish smirk as if she's ready to tear my skin apart.

"Yes mistress, I belong to you."

"I'm glad to hear that~ I was so worried you and Hyejin might have fun while I'm gone..."

"Never! I love you so much Mistress!"

She smirked and push me down on bed with my arms above my head, she isn't going to be gentle with me tonight...

"Butt up!"

"W-Wait Unnie...you need to sleep right!"

"Sleep can wait, now it's you...your butt and me...and how are you supposed to address me?"

"Mistress..."

"Good girl...let's do things slow~ the night is still young."