Chapter 5 Pain and Found Out

Ok so I forgot to add that you have sheathe's for both your Katana which is on your left hip and on your right side of your back is the sheathe for the Yari, also before they left Okinawa you made a stone wall with most of the names of the Japanese soldiers on it with more space to put new names that are found, it is located near the village where you found the women, in the forest with a path leading to it.  One other thing his swords can cut through titanium just so you know the level of what they can cut through.

And now

N/N: Just before we head towards Japan there is one last thing we need to do, that is destroy the new carrier which is being constructed in a dry dock if it's not done yet, it is located on the way to Japan so we are planning to destroy it while going to japan.  We are thinking of coming up from the south and strike it there, but it will be defended by ships and land installations alike but hopefully if we keep our engines off most of the way and get out of there really fast we should be able to destroy it and live.

Timeskip: Attack

N/N: We are flying on only two planes so that we keep our signal low and be able to sneak up on them we also sent two planes to go above them and drop metal all over the place to make their radars think that they are the real attacking squadrons.  Soon the ship will be burning at the bottom of the dry dock with the generals mad over what happened and demanding revenge that they won't get.

N/N: We approached the shipyard where the lights were still on and we could see people still working on the ship, well they won't live long enough to see the ship set sail as we turned on all of the engines of our planes and begun our attack by having our having our dive bombers descend upon the enemy carrier.  There was a small destroyer which was docked and had started to open fire at us so I diverted some of my torp bombers to all strike the bow under the gun mount, at least four torpedoes hit her which caused the bow to fall completely off in a massive explosion signifying that her forward ammunition storage probably detonated.  The rest of our torpedo bombers used their torps to blow up the blockade that was preventing the water into the dry dock, however there is one more blockade to destroy but before we do that we brought our dive bombers up and over for a killing strike and dropped their bombs onto the carrier.

N/N: The ship rocked in a massive explosion when we dropped our bombs all over her hull, and for the last act of the night we destroyed the blockade and allowed the water to flow into the dry dock freely, Sensei nodded to me in satisfaction and we headed back to Japan to get some rest.  But the most suspicious thing was that there wasn't a lot of ships stationed there to defend it or any lane installations we should proceed with caution.

Timeskip: Near morning

N/N: As we continued on to travel to Japan, the sun started to rise and that only meant that our cover was now gone and we'd be spotted miles away but we can't stop now we have to reach out homeland, but laying on the horizon there we see a fleet of ships most of them look like cruisers or destroyers but we can see at least one assault ship probably just there for support.  But still it will be annoying, but when we looked to the right and left we saw even more ships here on three fronts and we were almost surrounded but in order to get to Japan we will either have to go through them or over them, we decided over would go better and filled in our planes and deployed our dive bombers so that we can rise higher into the air and avoid Anti-aircraft fire.

N/N: As we ascended into the sky we could see that the ships started to launch many missiles and turn on their Anti-aircraft mounts but we will have to get through the missiles before we encounter the gunfire, the missiles were actually fairly easy to dodge only if you jump of your plane.  But then we entered the range of their Anti-aircraft mounts and they started to make our way much harder many of our planes were destroyed and we had to ascend higher into the clouds that were there but even that didn't stop them from trying to kill us.  I watched as a hypersonic missile approached my plane knowing that it is certain death, however it didn't contact with me but with Sensei as she shoved me out of the way and I watched as she was engulfed in flames and watched as she fell from the sky, her skin blackened and some of her clothes on fire.