~・2・~

[Meet up]

[A/N]: This chapter is going to be a little boring.

★。・:* ・ *:・゚★

~[Y/N]'s POV~

SATURDAY

It's five in the afternoon. One more hour and then I'm done with my shift.

"[Y/N]-San!"

"Huh...?" I whip my head to one of my coworker. "Yo... What do you want?" I said boredly. "Vichi-san wanted you to go to her office!" she said. Vichi-san is my manager.

I sighed and went to her office slouching with my hands on my uniform pockets.

I opened the door to Vichi-san's office. "You wanted to see me, boss." she sighed.

"How many times do I have to tell you, stop calling me boss!" she said scratching her temple aggressively. I chuckled, still had my bored expression.

"Well you are my boss~" I went to the spare chair she had and sat. "So what did you want to tell me Vichi-san?" Vichi-san stood up and went behind me.

"I'm giving you an early dismissal! You've been working hard lately and you're excused through the weekend and the next!" Vichi-san exclaimed, me still being dumbfounded turned to her seeing if she's joking.

"Now get out of my sight! You're suppose to be a teen, enjoying her life!" she then pushed me out of her office.

I am now outside the cafe. I started walking towards my apartment when my phone started ringing.

★。・:* BBY PEACH BUN *:・゚★

NAHOYA:
Oneechan~

[Y/N]:
Is something wrong, Noya?

NAHOYA:
Are you busy?

[Y/N]:
I'm actually done with work. Is Souya with you?

NAHOYA:
Great! Can you come to Musashi Shrine? And yes! Souya's with me~

[Y/N]:
Umm... Sure?

NAHOYA:
Bring your Royal Enfield!

I nodded before I ended the call, even though Nahoya can't see me.

I proceeded to walk to my apartment and first took a shower and change my clothes. As requested, I prepared my Royal Enfield.

I rode on my Royal Enfield and went to Shibuya. I speed through the streets of Shibuya letting my light purple locks flow through the wind, not minding a few people who beeped their horns out of anger at me.

Soon I arrived at Musashi shrine and got off of my Royal Enfield(Royal Enfield is a bike/motorcycle just search it up on google bcz I'm lazy to put a pick)

"Musashi shrine..." I uttered then a bunch of motor engines roared through my ears. I turned around and saw hundreds of people with red and black clothing.