~・4・~

[Rain on me]

★。・:* ・ *:・゚★
[Y/N]'s POV

FRIDAY, class is finally over for two days and for the rest of the night I'm going to stay on my beautiful bed and watch Hunter X Hunter for the 27th time.

But first I need to buy snacks that'll last for the weekend so wouldn't have to go out everyday. 'Probably the best plan I've ever had! Maybe I should start doing this more often!'

I was heading to a convenient store near by when it started to get cloudy. I didn't mind because I thought that it was just cloudy and nothing more. I proceeded to to walk to the convenient store.

I went to the isle where there was all sorts of chips, then I went to grab sodas, candies, biscuits, and etc. I payed for all of it ofcourse.

I finally went outside and my mood quickly dropped. 'Crap! Now I have to stay here until it stops!' it was raining. I knew I had a guy feeling it would rain but nooo I had to be stubborn and just shrugged it off. I grumbled, mumbled, cursed myself for being dumb.

I couldn't really run to my place because it'll be a hassle because I have plastic bags on my hands and it's a little bit heavy.

"Oya? [Y/N]-San!" I turned around and saw Haitani-san. "Are you alright? You've been standing there for quite some time now?" he softly said.

"Haitani-san?"

"[Y/N]-San, I have a brother you know. And he's also a Haitani! Just call me Ran!" I nodded.

"I'll accept if you quit the honorifics." I said.

"Sure! Eto... You haven't answered my question yet." his right hand went to the back of his nape and rubbed while I saw his left hand held an umbrella. I sighed.

"I haven't brought an umbrella and I'm stranded here... Apparently with you" I mumbled the last part and luckily he didn't heard.

"Then how about I'll walk with you to your place. I have an umbrella, and it's big enough for us to fit!" Ran said.

"No need! I wouldn't want to trouble you! I'll just wait here until it stops raining!" 'stupid idiot you should've said yes! He has a fucking umbrella!'

"I won't take 'no' for an answer! Wouldn't want a damsel to get drenched, right?" he opened his umbrella and grabbed my hand while he also took on of my plastic bags for him to carry. 'Thank god you're a gentleman!'

★。・:* *:・゚★
Rindou's POV

I told my older brother to leave the groceries to me because last time he screwed up. I asked that he should wait for me outside.

After I was done with the groceries and paying the cashier, I was about to head out but stopped when i saw my brother talking to a girl.

"Wonder who's got bamboozled this time." I mumbled to myself. I went to the door's side so I can see better. "And here I thought he'll be loyal to [Y/—... Oh, it's [Y/N]-San."