~・7・~

A/n: First of all! Let's congratulate BBM and the other candidates who won this year's Philippines 2022 election!

[Unexpected??]

This night is peaceful...

Wrong.

This night is anything but peaceful. It's pure chaos!

Dirty clothes sprawled everywhere. Ingredients on the floor, kitchen counter, table. Unwashed plates. And a crying blue bun on the couch with a peach fluff ball that's stressed and panicking.

 And a crying blue bun on the couch with a peach fluff ball that's stressed and panicking

[A/n: This is the only pic I could find. The pic doesn't have light purple hair but it has light lilac/lavender/purple eyes:3]

[Y/N]'s eye twitched. 'What a horrible sight'.

What happened? You see. It was family night in the original Kawata household. Souya came with a really bad cold. Nahoya was trying to make Ramen for Souya but slipped leading into a big accident.

Souya is just watching romantic angst movies on the couch it's the reason why he's crying.

"Blue bun." I called out for Souya making his fluffy head look at me, letting a low 'huh'. "Where's ma?" I questioned.

"Mom couldn't make it. She said she has an emergency meeting." Souya then wiped the stray tears that went out. I let out a sigh.

I decided to help Nahoya with the food and take care of Souya while I'm done preparing the food with Nahoya.

Dinner time

"Ne, nee-chan..." Nahoya called. I look up to see Nahoya and Souya looking at me (Nahoya still has his eyes closed but not smiling), Ramen dangling on my mouth. "You're suddenly awfully close to Ran... What's the deal?"

Somehow when Nahoya said that, it was intimidating?

"Are you perhaps his girlfriend?" Souya innocently said while tilting his fluffy head.

I choked from the accusation. Souya hurriedly handed me a glass of water. Obviously I dranked it. Wouldn't want my beauty getting wasted in death, especially when something like "[Y/N] Kawata died from choking Ramen." is carved on my grave. Like wouldn't that be embarrassing?

"What the heck!? When I went to Ropponggi you didn't have concerns or worries, but now that I'm involved with that tall skyscraper now you're worried??!" Oh how much I want to say that.