3. 𝐇𝐄𝐑

"𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇, 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚, 𝒊 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍"

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 804

Last night, Sidney Prescott got attacked, "Do you really think she got attacked? Like, maybe she's jealous of you, getting all the attention

Last night, Sidney Prescott got attacked, "Do you really think she got attacked? Like, maybe she's jealous of you, getting all the attention." F/n spoke, while you shook your head. "No, f/n. She's not an attention whore." F/n scoffed. "Belive what you want, y/n. But i heard Sofia's theory, and it actually makes sense."

"Well? What's her theory?" Y/n asked, while opening her locker.
"She wasn't attacked, she just made it all up, and her mother's death set her in a suicidal state, and the anniversary set her off to gut some of her classmates"
Y/n looked at her friend, with a 'bitch, are you serious?' Expression. "That's so fucking stupid." F/n's face frowned, looking quite offended. "Whatever you say y/n, whatever you say." you rolled your eyes, in annoyance "Well, i gotta go to class, bye" y/n waved, not wanting to hear any bullshit theories about Sidney being the killer. She wouldn't do anything like that, would she? "Bye hoe" f/n yelled, making a few students look at her.

𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

First period with Tiffany was history, god i fucking hate history. I was seated next to some dude who never talked, like at all. Infront of me was Tiff, and next to her was Tatum.
As i sat down in my seat, smiled at the guy next to me. Tiffany leaned back to say something stupid, she always did that. Sometimes Tatum would join the converstation, if she's not disracted by something. "Dude, have you heard Sofia's theory? It's sick" this made Tatum join, her too, leaning back with the chair. "What theory?" She asked with a confused, and annoyed face "Basically, she said Sidney's the killer, her mother's death made her  a fucking psychopath." While  i explained it to the blonde infornt of me, she scoffed like 3 times "Bitch- you better be joking." She said with a more angrier face. "Nope, she said it" Tiff chimed in, finally saying something. "I'm gonna fuckimg kill her." Tatum said, turning back to her desk. The converstation was cut off by the teacher coming in, the whole time i was drawing dicks all over Tatum's arm, since she was still holding my desk. The dude next to me actually payed attention, he was the only one to do that. I saw him looking at me a couple of times, but i didn't think anything 'bout it-  okay i wouldn't say nothing, cause i was pretty fucking creeped out. Me and Tatum talked pretty much the whole time, which led to her invite me to lunch with her and her friends, sadly it never happened, cause apperantly, Sidney got attacked in the bathroom. They called Tatum to the principal's office, since she was the only one who could calm her down. "See? This is exactly what f/n said, she's an attention whore" Tiffany said, while packing up all of her things. I rolled my eyes, not really wanting to hear anything about Sidney. As we were walking in the halls, the principal announced that the school is canceled. As i was talking to Tiffany, i felt someone hug me from behind. "Stu? What are you doing?" I asked,  immediatly recognizing his smell. "Well, since the school is canceled, party at my house. What do ya say?"

3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

He asked the (hair color) girl with a smug grin. "Sure, but do you really think it's a good idea with all these murderes and shit?" The boy nodded, then looked at the girl next to y/n. "You coming?" Tiffany had a small smile on her face, "Sure, when?" This made Stu smirk, and threw his hands up in the sky. "Tonight, 8:00, see you guys" he was about to walk away, but you stopped him. "Hey, um.. i haven't seen Billy around, is he okay?" For a moment, y/n thought she'd seen Stu's eyes darken in anger, but only for a moment. "Oh, yeah probably, haven't seen him." He shrugged, "well, what happened?" Tiff asked, with curiousity in her eyes. "Sid accused him of being the killer, now excuse me ladies." And with that, he walked off happily. "The fuck? Why would he wanna kill his own ex?" You asked, a bit of worry in your eyes, "Don't know, maybe she wouldn't fuck him." Tiffany shrugged.

𝐚/𝐧: 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲<3 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞:)