09. 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐓

The peak of the night was as dark as always, police sirens could be heard all over town

The peak of the night was as dark as always, police sirens could be heard all over town. The [h/c] haired girl was panting heavily once she reached her apartment. She tried not to stay out late after that night, cause she knew they were after her. The reporters didn't seem to calm her down in any way shape or form, that feeling when you know you're being watched was still there. It was truly horrifying, knowing after that 'friendship' you couldn't live normally. They would always come back for you, no mattter where you where, no matter who was with you. Because they wanted you. And only you.

___________________________________________

2Person POV •

____________________________________________

"Hey [Y/n]- wait up!" You were walking along the street, making your way to school.

"Hi Lana, what's up?" You asked her with a light smile as she reached you.

"just the usual you know my mommy issues are starting to grow on me"

"damn, what happened?"

"she fucking started randomly throw shit at me"

you looked at her with wide eyes, trying to hold back a laugh

"why are you looking at me like that?" an offended look came on her face (THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG LMAO)

you just couldn't hold back anymore, a loud laugh came from your lips. Lana slightly blushed at the sound. (Ooooo new love interest??🙀) your laugh was like music to her ears, she just couldn't get enough.

"don't laugh! It's not funny." She gritted her teeth at you, lowly growling (bark bark bitch)

"okay okay, i'n sorry. I just imagined your mom throwing actual shit at you"

"what the fuck?!"

________________________

"Maybe she just doesn't love us like that"

currently, two guys were searching for a girl in town.

"After all we done for her? then she must be an ungreatful bitch" the slightly shorter one said, clearly furstrated at the situation.

"i mean, we did kidnap her and we killed off her friends so i can kinda see why she would hate us."

"yeah.. but it was for her, for her sake. "

the two sat down a bench, as an uncomfortable silence formed abow them.

"maybe she just doesn't realize that she needs us."

"then we'll make her realize. i don't care if we'll have to force her or whatever, we will make her realize the truth."

𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: ya'll i lied i'm not discontinuing this book cuz i finally have a plot in mind, so yeah. I'm also working on a jujutsu kaisen x reader so if you watched it then check that out! If you haven't, i highly recommend it, it's  so fucking good ALSO so sorry for this short ass chapter i really, am:/// i promise the next one isn't going to be under 500 words! Stay safe loves <3

 I'm also working on a jujutsu kaisen x reader so if you watched it then check that out! If you haven't, i highly recommend it, it's  so fucking good ALSO so sorry for this short ass chapter i really, am:/// i promise the next one isn't going to b...