08. 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘?

"𝑷𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒚 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕, 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅"

The room was pitch black aside from the moon shining through the window directly at the sleeping girl's face. Y/n always had a problem with sleeping, from a young age she suffered from bad insomnia. She couldn't sleep unless it was pitch black, and complete silence. Otherwise she'd bother her parents untill they fully close the blinds or solve whatever the problem was.

The window wasn't closed all the way, the room needed some fresh air during the night too. It wasn't the smartest idea to leabe it open due to her always being paranoid, so that was a bold move.

the clocked on the bedside table read 2AM in bright red, the window slowly creacked open. You weren't a heavy sleeper so normally you'd wake up to this and this was no diffrenet. It's like sleeping paralysis expect you can move you just know better. Your heartbeat rapidly sped up, but you maganed not to show any signs of you being awake. Suddenly you felt two arns lift you up carefully.
"Got her?" A masculine voice whisper-shouted from across the room. So, two figures, one male. This was all the info and you already guessed who these guys were although you weren't sure yet. It was honestly pathetic how desprate they were to keep you for themselves, it took some strength not to burst into laughter.

"Yeah, let's go" you could recognize that voice from a mile away. How the fuck did they track you? Have they been watching me? These questions flooded through your head searching for answers

panic, all you could do right now was panic. However, showing it would be a dead wish- or not, who knows? Maybe they'll spare your life once again then when you escape they'll just torture you untill you're on the verge of death. Meanwhile you panicked in your head, thinking what they were going to do to you, they already got out of the building. Now this was the time you could get out and run for your life. You knew some of your friends were still awake and they live in the area, but could you out run them? Sure, maybe. This was a hard decision, but you still decided to do it. Once they stepped out of the entrance, you started kicking, screaming anything to get out of the boy's grasp. Fortunately, it worked. The screaming woke up the neighbours, some of them called the police, and some of them ran out of their home and started shouting at the boys.

You survived this time

But will you survive the next strike?

𝗚𝗼𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗼 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗶'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗱𝗸