5. 𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘

"𝑰𝒇 '𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖' 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆, 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕?"

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ:

You were lucky enough to not get attacked after the incident with Casey, but don't the the boys forgot about you. Somehow they couldn't bring themselves to attack you again, plus the were already busy planning the party and all. But that didn't mean that they didn't watch you sleep or cook for you and your little sister. They've been watching you for the past 5 years, crazy right? For 5 whole years, they've been bordeline obsessed with you. You weren't the main motive for the brutal murderes, although you were apart of it. They weren't just watching you when you were home, or when you were walking home. They watched you in school cass and in the store. Basically followed you everywhere you go. 4 years ago, Billy was lucky enough to win your heart, he was lucky you even noticed him. Although he had to dump you for the plan, he still had feelings for you. Of course he would, he watched you for over 3 years at that time, it wasn't just love there.

It was a scary night. Darkness took over the sky, trees lumping down like creatures, it was like straight out of a scary movie. The sound of rain hitting the ground as the teenagers made their way into the large farm house across the street. Y/n could feel that something was wrong,  but couldn't tell what exactly was it. The party has already started, loud music could be heard as they walked in through the front door. The girls were greeted by the people, and the strong smell of alcohol. They made their way into the kitchen, where they saw some boy chugging down beer, with Stu infront of him. Sidney and Tatum were also there, putting down two bags of groceries.

𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭

𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐒𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

These were all the emotions you felt, why the fuck did you even go to that stupid party? You should've known better. You should've known something bad was gonna happen, for fuck's sake there's a serial killer on the loose! And some horny teenagers decide to throw a party? They should've known it'll turn out to be a fucking bloodbath. So why? Why did you go? Was it because the person you've been inlove with was gonna be there? Was it because the person you've been also inlove with hosted the party? Maybe. If that's the reason, let me tell you, you're way too desprate for them. What were you thinking? You thought you were gonna fuck them? They have girlfriends, even if they're already gutted.