10

bruh this is so goofy bYE💀

JULY 15TH

it's been nearly two years since that halloween, i haven't been able to live peacefully since then. sometimes i wonder if it was worth surviving in the first place. was it really? no. it wasn't. i've been thinking about something. if it really wasn't worth surviving, then why do i keep on living? it's just going to get worse, i know they're not giving up on me anytime soon. so, why do i need to live? i could just take my own life right here, but that wouldn't be fun now, would it? i think i'm actually going crazy. i wan't to make them suffer just like i suffered because of them. So if they really love me, commiting suicide infront of them would make hurt them at least a bit, right? it's worth a try, i just need to make a plan tho.

AUGUST 3RD

the plan is finally complete. first, i just need a kinfe, and all the necessery things i could use to kill myself. then, i need to find them. it couldn't be hard, right? I mean they are searching for me themselves, so i just need to walk right into their little trap. It would be iconic though if i'd do this on halloween, but i can't wait that long. so, a few days and i am going to do it.

𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧 19𝗧𝗛,
1998
𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗘𝗪𝗦! 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦 𝗚𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗔 𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗡, 𝗠𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗞𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗖𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗦. 𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗙  𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗦𝗕𝗢𝗥𝗢, 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗔.

Taking your own life isn't that easy, if i do say so myself. I've witnessed many many gruesome things, done maybe even more gruesome things but the mere thought of being your own murderer, your own executer is more terrifyng than anything. and yet, here i am, standing opposite them. The two males, if i could even call them that. boys would suit them better, if i'm talking about the way they acted around me, they were only lovesick teenage boys who simoed over their classmate. but if i'm talking about their actions, they would be considered monters. coldblooded monsters who couldn't even identify as human. no human would've taken multiple innocent lives just because some girl came into their life. it was a horrid sight. dead bodies piled up behind them as they watched me figure, more like observed me like a tiger in the middle lf hunting down their prey. I just want to live a normal life with normal people and no lovesick boys hunting me down. is it really that much to  ask? just foe an averge life?

"i knew you would come to us" billy stated. "Maybe i was wrong about you not loving us" Stu said with his hand in his chin like he was thinking about something.

"just so you guys know, i hate ya'll more than anything else in this whole universe" billy's eye twitched in anger as he watched y/n  carefully. he noticed something shiny in her hands, something similar to what he was holding. a knife? why would she need that? he thought as he furrowed his brows, eyes darkening as he glanced at his best friend beside him.

"Why would you need a knife? don't tell me you're gonna try and kill us off" the shorter male said, snickering the last part.

"That's a good idea, but i'm not in the mood for that now." the two furrowed their brows, wondering what the hell she was doing. "Come on love, let's go home." Billy started walking towards her, but before he could grab her wrist or knock her out, she whipped the knjfe out and quickly slashed her own neck. 

"I hope you two know how much i despise you" she managed to say. not very bright last words if you ask me. their eyes widen, mouths agape, not knowing what to do. the love of their life killed herself infornt of them, whom they did all of this genocide for. tmdid they become mass murderers for nothing? is it all over? what's the point of life now that their one and only soulmate had taken her own life? what did they do to make her hate them this much? what happens now?

police sirens could be heared form fhe distance, getting closer and closer by the second. This the end. their one and only had betrayed them. there wasn't any time to shed tears for the now deceased y/n, as police harshly pinned them to the ground and handcuffed them.

As they were sitting in the back of the police car, they had time to process what happened a few minutes earlier. they are definintly going to get the death penalty. there was no growing old together with their beloved y/n, there won't be any children, and no happy ending. they are going to die cold and alone, with no kne to support them. That's what they deserve after all, right? yes. aboslutely.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.

𝑬𝑵𝑫