4. 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

"𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍"

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1198

Hanging out with friends was fun, except you were so fucking paranoid. Looking behind you every 5 minutes, wasn't fun. You were supposed to relax and all, but when you know someone has been watching you, it's not really possible. Tiff, f/n and you were at your house, getting ready for the party. "I don't feel good about the party." Y/n said, looking in the mirror while fixing her hair. "It'll be alright. You guys need to walk in there, like your pussy costs a million dollars." F/n said, walking around. "Fr, i would settle for 50 grand." Tiff said, fixing her hair. "50 grand is a million dollars" f/n rolled her eyes, "i'd settle for some 4 corona lights and non rapey affection." Y/n said, hopping down onto her bed. "That's kinda depressing" f/n spoke, picking out her outfit.
"Literally shut the fuck up f/n" Tiff tried shutting her up, "you're so rude sometimes, like what the fuck is up in your ass?"
Y/n said, getting up and going through her closet. "Sorry i guess." 

"Anyways, what do you guys think?" Y/n said, holding and outfit over her body. A green tank top with a cream colored cardigan. A cream skirt with soft brown spots all over it, a green little cap, and red converse. It was perfect, it fit good on her, and it was totally her style. "It looks good, anyways when does the party start?" F/n asked, glancing at her watch on her wrist.
"Uhm, pretty sure at 9."
You asnwered, laying out the clothes out the bed.
"okay, we still have time"
Tiff stated. They were all ready, Tiffany wore  black shorts, with a black crop top, while f/n wore a baby blue dress. Hold and silver jewerly, they looked perfect.
"I feel like i would look so sexy pregnant" y/n suddenly bursted out, looking at her stomach.
"Y/n, please do not get pregnant." F/n said, being the mom of the group. "I wouldn't wear any of those nasty maternity clothes, i would just be me, plus pregnant." F/n playfully rolled her eyes, and was about to say something but Tiff cut her off. "Remember when i got pregnant?" She said, lighting a cig. "Yes, and it would be nothing like that." Y/n said with slight disgust in her voice. "Well, speaking of baby daddies, i've seen the photo Troy posted the two of you, it was cute as fuck." Tiff said, bringing the attention over to
F/n. She just smiled,  not saying anything. "Yeah f/n stop flaunting your healty, non-abusive, wonderful relationship." You said walking over to the little makeup mirror at the side of your bed.
"It's actually triggering." You continued. It was 8PM, so the girls had to go home and get ready on their own. You already had your party clothes on, and now you were just admiring yourself in the mirror. Why are your thights so... ew? Maybe you shouldn't wear this, this is way too revealing. These thoughts were going through your head, it was a genuine problem; you couldn't see the beauty you had. You were nothing but blindness. You couldn't see the beauty of your own, the thing that boys litteraly jerked off to, okay maybe that's weird but it happened. Why were you like this? Maybe because your so-called brother, had bodyshamed you so many goddamn times, ot actually started to get to your head. Even though your body type was beautiful, you always thought that you weren't skinny enough. Because of this, you've done every diet to make you look thinner, starved yourself, worked out. Everything. Yet, you still weren't enough. Comparing yourself to others, had really become a problem. You couldn't look at any girl without thinking, 'that could be me if i worked out more' or when you saw a thicker girl, you thought you were exactly like them. And if you were, that wouldn't be a problem. You are beautiful. Even if you're oblivious to it. Your beauty had to do something with your popularity for sure.

looking at yourself in the mirror, made you more insecure, if that's even possible. You dragged your hands along your waist, pulling the skirt lower.

The night was chilly, so the cardigan would be perfect. A strong cold blaze of wind came through your wide window. When did you open that? Your thoughts were interupted by a hand grapping your waist.
"You really shouldn't leave your window open." The voice was familiar, recognizing wasn't hard. It was Billy Loomis himself. His grip on you thightend, so much so you couldn't turn around.
"What are you doing here, Loomis?" The (haircolor) girl asked, with venom in her voice.
"What? I can't even see my favorite girl?" And with that, he turned you around. You two were so close, it felt like you forgot how to breath.
Staring into his chestnut eyes, you felt like you were phsicially lost. You could see he was staring at your lips, and sometimes you made eye contact. The silence was, well it was quiet. It wasn't uncomfortable, or comfortable. It was like the world stopped spinning. Like only the two of you were left on the entire earth.

"You like me don't you?" Billy broke the silence.
"No, why would i?" Y/n lied, or did she? Honestly, she didn't even know anymore. She chuckled staring into his brown eyes.
"

I know you want me" he leand down closer, his lips inches away from hers. Just as she moved fowards, he backed away.
"That's what i thought doll."

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

i stare into her beautiful (color) eyes, God i haven't been able to tease her for ages.
"What do you want?" She asked annoyed, i could feel my lips go into a cocky smirk.
"I want you." She furrowed her brows in confusion, i could tell she was already annoyed.
"Okay, wha-"

3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

He interupted her with him, smashing his lips over hers. Billy expeted her to atleast, kiss back but she didn't. Who did he think he is? Playing her like that, and then kissing her? What the actual fuck was wrong with him? Well, a lot of things but that's not the point. Her entire body froze in shock, before she snapoed back into reality. Pushing him away from her, the temperture dropped. She didn't say anything, infact, she didn't need to say anything. The way she stared at him said more  than enough. Billy's face frowned, not knowing how to react. He had been never rejected, so he didn't take it well. Of course, him being Billy, he didn't show it. He just scoffed, then leaving through the window. What the hell was that all about? Y/n thought. It's actually funny how Billy easily flustered her. But whatever, she needed to get to the party, it's almost 9.

𝐡𝐢𝐢, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐢'𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐤𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤<3