6. 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘

"𝑰𝒇 𝒊 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒉, 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊?"

It was freezing, it felt like you were going to freeze to death. Water was dripping from the ceiling, the sound of birds chripping outside was quite loud. It was dark, so dark you could barely see anything. Your eyes scanned the place, it seemed like a basement,form what you could make out. You were alone, thank God. You didn't really belive in God, nor have you thought about him daily. But now, you were praying he'll help you out. However, he wasn't the only one on your mind right now, the other thing was revenge. You craved revenge more than anything at the moment, you wanted to make them pay for what they done. They had no right to take innocent lives. You wanted to make sure they'll burn in hell for it. You observed the room one again, it was squalid, it looked like nobody had been here in decades. Your body was sore, so you porbably were in here for quite some time now. God had completely vanished in your mind, just anger and the thought of sweet revenge exsited to you at the moment. You started softly crying out of anger and grief, hot tears were running on your face. That was, until very loud footsteps could be heard.

You didn't even feel scared, you were way too focused on how you'll get revenge. The footsteps grew closer, and closer.
Brightness filled the room, blinding you instantly, the basement door creaked open. The footsteps were familiar, and theres one two people who could even be within your presence, Stuart and Billy. You kept your eyes shut, not wanting to see their faces.

"Oh sweetheart, we know you're not asleep" Billy's voice echoed through your head, you kept your eyes shut regardless.
"I don't know Billy, she seems asleep to me" Stu argued. Not crying was hard, atleast you tried your best. You could feel your eyes getting watery, but you had to control your body and your emotions right now. If Billy knows your awake, cause Stu porbably won't kill you or anything worse, he'll probably do something to make your life worse than it already is, if that's possibly.

It's been a couple months, maybe 2. You couldn't check the time down here, so you just had to guess or ask, which was hard cause you avoided even speaking to them.
The boys have been pretty harsh to you, to be honest it was worst than being brutally murdered. They knew what they were doing, and you knew too. Planning to make you so miserable so you completley break. It had been confusing, sometimes they're all lovey-dovey and the next minute they're already torturing you. The basement was painted red with your blood, and now you were completley drained out. Is it really possibly for you to take revenge under all these conditions? Yeah no. It's a wonder how you're not dead already, i mean, you've lost so much blood it's really wonderful how strong you are.
Even the boys, Stu and Billy were somewhat amazed by your strength. You wanted to give up from time to time, although the memories you made motivated you to push more.

4 months, it took you 4 lomg months to gain their trust. So much so they let ,ou out of that dirty ass basement. They still theratend you sometimes, but it was rare. You had been thinking of a plan to escape this madness, and you finally sorted it out. The small cabin that you stayed in was always locked at night, and in daylight. Luckily, you were a pretty good observer. You knew where they always put their keys, weapons and all that. The TV was still one, sginaling you that Stu was still awake. Billy wasn't the type to stay up late, it was confusing because he used to stay up all night all the time, i guess new year new habits.

It was time. The two were deep asleep. The night was dark and quiet, awfully quiet. It was probably 3 in the morning, so you knee they wouldn't be getting up anytime soon. As you picked up the keys form the drawers and unlocking the door, it made a clicking sound, you looked at the bedroom door, praying to God not to wake them up.

Then it happened, it finally happened.
You were out, out in the wild.
Your feet quietly slapped on the ground as you sprinted out of the forest that held you captive for months.
You did it, you left.
Now all you needed to do

was revenge.