chapter 5

innocent big eyes

Three doors were blocked to find Xia Qing Shu, all by millions-worth luxury cars. The east door parked three Porsche, the south door parked five Lamborghinis, and the west door is the most understated, with only a black Bentley. The rich generations were not surprised by such a configuration, after all, some student's home butler's vehicles are Audi.

But Xia Qing Shu's family is different, his grandfather drove a tricycle, and his eldest cousin rode no need to scan the code shared bike, his dad did drive a small car, but a second-hand Santana and their family can not even afford to buy a luxury car tires. He decided to ask Xia Lao Er first.

Sapling: [Dad, did grandpa ascend the throne?

Xia Lao Er: [Child, although he and our family have no blood, you can not curse him to death ah].

Sapling: [...... I did not curse him, Dad, look carefully, did I ask if Grandpa Xia ascended to heaven? It's is he ascended to the throne?

Xia Lao Er: [Alas, look at the splits, your grandpa was hospitalized.]

Sapling: [Let Grandpa Xia take care of his health, he is now the only bloodline of the royal family]

Xia Lao Er: [Well. Come back early from school, made your favourite Dongpo]

Sapling: [Dad, someone at school is looking for me, I'll throw the dice, 1 and 2 go to the east gate, 3 and 4 go to the south gate, 5 and 6 go to the west gate.]

Xia Lao Er: [Qing Shu, you finally made a friend? [/spread flowers] [/congratulations]]

Sapling: [[/dice]]

Sapling: [2, I'm going to the west door]]

Xia Lao Er: [Child, 2 is going to the east gate.]]

Xia Qing Shu turned off his phone and decided to go to the west gate first. When one is indecisive and someone helps make a choice is when you realize that you want to choose another one. The west gate is the closest to the school building, and there is only one car at the west gate. He doesn't know who exactly is coming for him, with so many luxury cars, so he guessed the other party is not small.

This private school was very big, the campus was designed with a Soviet-style garden, he turned around and around along the garden path and finally got lost. He stood at the corner, ready to ask someone, but saw two boys hiding by a rockery.

Not knowing what to do, Xia Qing Shu was in an awkward position, walking backwards was a dead end, and walking forwards would have crashed someone's private meeting. He thought about it and squatted down. He only has to wait for the other party to go away and then he leaves.

"Brother Yu Bin, has He Yuan still come to pester you lately?" A boy said angrily, "If he comes to pester you again you tell me, I'll smack him to death!"

"Sam, don't be like this, no matter what, he is also your brother." The man called Brother Yu Bin's voice was low and soft, "I don't want to make your family angry at me again."

"Him? How can he be my brother if he's a bastard? Brother Yu Bin, your matter is no small matter." The boy's tone was a little excited, "Brother Yu Bin, I just learned that our two families tend to join in marriage, I will do my best to fight for you."

This brother Yubin is the protagonist shou of "Exclusive Favour", Xia Yubin.

Xia Qing Shu was sighing a second ago that he had come across an innocent campus romance, not quite in line with the style of this dog blood dan mei novel. But it turns out, that two brothers fell in love with a man at the same time, not only a family reunion but also a big fight, such as the correct way to begin the plot for "Exclusive favour".