chapter 15

I dont look down on getting rich

Zhou Qian was full of anger, and as soon as he went out, he met Xia Yubin. Xia Yubin was at the entrance of the inpatient department, not knowing who he was waiting for and made a move to walk past him.

Seeing Zhou Qian, Xia Yubin greeted him with a smile, “Qian, are you alright, I’m so worried about you.”

He looked Zhou Qian up and down and breathed a sigh of relief, “It’s okay, I didn’t sleep all night worried.”

Seeing the red marks on Zhou Qian’s wrist from the handcuffs, his eyes turned red again, “Qian, You were bullied in detention? How could they do that!”

Zhou Qian was stinking, tired and hungry. At this time, he just wanted to go home. He was a little unhappy in his words, “Why did you pretend you didn’t know me in the ward just now?”

“Qian, I’m afraid that Xia Qingshu will be suspicious.” Xia Yubin seemed to have already thought about his words, and he didn’t stop talking, “I know he is the type you like. If he finds out that we know each other, it will be difficult to make an appointment next time. Qian, I’m thinking of you, if you think what I’ve done before is too much, I can now follow you back to the ward and talk to you in front of Xia Qingshu.”

As Xia Yubin said that, he was about to take Zhou Qian back to the ward.

Zhou Qian shook off his hand, “No need, I believe you.”

He used to think that Xia Yubin was simple and kind, but after being reminded by his brother, he suddenly realized. Xia Yubin’s seemingly caring words did not help at all and instead wanted to take himself out of the picture.

“Qian, I will help you.” Xia Yubin said.

Zhou Qian frowned, “Why are you helping me? You hated him and brought him to me.”

It was the same in the past. Several of his ex-boyfriends were brought to him by Xia Yubin “inadvertently”. Those boys are either better than Xia Yubin, or they were more prominent than Xia Yubin in one way. Of course, after becoming his little boyfriends, they would become inferior to Xia Yubin. Otherwise, how could Xia Yubin, whose appearance can only be regarded as mediocre, become the school grass?

If it wasn’t for Xia Yubin, he wouldn’t have known that there was someone like Xia Qingshu. Although based on Xia Qingshu’s appearance, he would have found out sooner or later, Xia Yubin took the initiative to bring him.

Xia Yubin paused, he did not expect Zhou Qian to say such a thing. No matter what he did in the past, Zhou Qian would take the initiative to take the blame.  After meeting Xia Qingshu, Zhou Qian also changed.

But this little thing didn’t bother him at all.

Xia Yubin’s eyes were full of tears, and the expression on his face was precise, as if he shared Zhou Qian’s sadness, and could not wait to suffer on his behalf.

“I’m sorry, Qian, it’s my mistake, Xia Qingshu has always been stupid, I can tell you liked him at a glance, right? I know that he was acting stupid which caused us to have gastric lavage, and now you are detained.”

Hearing the words “stomach lavage” and “detention”, Zhou Qian’s heart ignited again, “I will kill him sooner or later.”

Seeing Zhou Qian’s appearance, Xia Yubin breathed a sigh of relief, “Qian, I will help you.”

Zhou Qian glanced at him and said, “Xia Qingshu has to be compensated fifty million yuan for medical expenses. If your family pays half of it, even if you help me,  I won’t mention you.”