[38]

38
THOR

The kitchen was silent.

Apart from the quiet sniffles of Alaska who still sat on a chair shakily, Steve watched her intently with his arms folded wanting nothing more than to make her feel better. She had no idea.

Sam's pacing was making Mila feel dizzy as she cleaned the harsh cut on the back of Loki's head, Loki was awake but silent due to the duct tape plastered against his mouth.

"Can you stop pacing?" Mila asked or rather snapped towards the now in full meltdown Sam. He just frowned and continued to pace and think about how this was probably the end of his career. Everything he'd once worked for gone because he helped Alaska.

"Can you just hurry up and make sure he doesn't die! I'm about to loose everything over this! And here I am stuck in this with two strippers, a criminal and whoever the fuck he is-"

"My brother" Thors voice was deep and unsettling as the room once again fell quiet. Attention turned to the six foot bruised and battered Thor.

"Thor-" Mila began to walk towards him but was stopped as Thor wrapped his hand around her throat slamming her into the wall harshly. Milas head bounced back from the impact as she began to struggle against him. "Bora bora?! Fucking Bora Bora Mila?!" He spat at her with nothing but pure rage and a mix of heartbreak.

"That's enough!" Steve declared as his gun clocked the side of Thors face knocking him away from the now shaking in terror Mila. Steve grabbed her quickly pulling her into his chest still pointing the handgun at Thor. "Do you understand who she belongs too?"

"What?"

"She belongs to the white wolf, one more mark on her from you and he'll come for you"

"I believe he already has" Sam said quietly looking up to see Bucky in the doorway. His eyes dark with nothing but pure anger. His fists balled so tight his knuckles were white, nobody touched his babydoll.

Nobody.