[14]

[14]
YES DADDY

It was a quiet night at the club, tuesdays never really made much money for anybody. The regular business men would be sat around waiting for their favourite girls to take the stage so they could throw their money at them, money that their wives thought was going on 'business expenses'.

Mila was sat at her dressing table doing her make up when Bucky entered the room. The chatters of the other girls around her stopped suddenly as the white wolf made his way directly to Mila.

He was wearing one of his many suits, this one being handmade and tailored for him by Giorgio Armani, it made him look desirable. Bucky had even made the effort to have a clean shave and hair cut, most the women in the dressing room would give him a kidney if it meant having an ounce of his attention. But the attention was on Mila.

"Please, don't mind me" He announced and the girls then relaxed continuing their conversations and gossip, Mila gulped slightly as Bucky stood behind her chair. Moving a curl from her shoulder with a touch so gentle it made her shiver. A warm feeling in her lower stomach, like butterflies erupted from his touch.

"Get your stuff, I'm taking you out" Bucky said confidently in his deep gravelled voice, then placing his hand directly onto her shoulder. The metal was cold against Mila but she nodded frantically as if her life depended on it. She wanted nothing more than to go out with Bucky.

Mila wondered if he did this for all his girls, but by the stunned looks on the faces of her coworkers she knew this was rare. She almost wondered what made her so special? Why did he want to take her out?

"Put something pretty on, the car will be out front in ten" Bucky said and Mila nodded again, he paused before walking away putting a hand on her chin lifting it up so they met eyes. "Use your words" he said calmly, Mila almost went weak in the knees at this comment along with the audience of women who heard it. Her lips went dry as if there was no air in the room. She was shocked, aroused and in awe of this man who stood before her. The whispers of the others in the room almost drowned out.

"Yes"

"Excuse me?"

"Yes daddy"

*******************
A/N:

Okay so! I'm gonna be doing a little authors note now and again just to interact with you guys and once again thank you for the support on this book! I'm thinking of maybe doing a character questionnaire? Like you guys comment or dm your questions to a particular character and I'll answer as them! Just a fun idea but let me know what you think but for now I'll leave you all with this question.

Are you team Bucky or team T'challa?