[43]

43
IMAGINE THAT
TW: SMUT

When Bucky looked at Mila he felt a sudden eruption from his stomach, as if going over a speed bump slightly too fast. That moment of fear that sent your heart right up into your throat, a moment of adrenalin surging through every vein in the body. His heart felt like it was about to burst at the sight of those big brown eyes looking into his so gracefully.

A moment of privacy had been hard to find over the last week. Things had gotten out of control, and then suddenly calm...too calm for the White Wolf. He was anticipating what was to happen next. He almost begged for something to happen, the paranoia and frustration ate him alive.

It was a rare moment when he finally got to be alone with Mila. Standing in his office in his personal home on a Wednesday evening, the low whistle of the autumn wind clashing against the open plan windows. The fire on calmly and cackling softly, spitting tiny fire balls into nothingness as they hit the air. The room was warm and welcoming, from the small leather couch to the oak wood desk in the middle of the orange and brown shag rug that complimented the soft artwork on the walls.

She stood behind him. Arms wrapped in a loose grip around his waist. Bucky relaxed back and sighed, he had never let anybody this close to him in a long time, if not ever. He hadn't allowed another woman into his private home since the day he finished building it. Mila however, was an exception.

In the last week she listened to every instruction given to her by Bucky, or as she would call him 'Daddy'. Mila complied when she was ordered to act as normal, go to work, go home, have dinner and act as if everything was fine. And that's what she did. When she was told to meet here, in this office, at this time, Mila was there. Just as he asked.

"You let yourself in" Bucky announced quietly, running his hands down Milas arms slowly, sensually, as if he was taking in each hair and each freckle he passed along the way. He inhaled slowly taking in her aura of coconut and freshly washed sheets.

He turned around looking down at her. Those eyes so pure and yet damaged. There was nothing this man wouldn't do to get rid of that damage for her. To take all the bad things that had ever happened to her and give it to himself instead. As the fire glistened from her eyes Bucky ran a hand down the side of Milas face, her silk smooth skin made his mouth water, wanting to kiss each and every part of it.

"You..." Bucky paused to lick his lips, as if his mouth had gone dry from his sudden vulnerability and passion. He hated what she did to him, yet craved it all the more. His hand found Milas plump bottom lip, he ran his thumb carefully along as if she was made of porcelain and could crack at any moment. "You are the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced in this world"

Mila smiled, her cheeks feeling hot and her stomach filling up with millions of miniature butterflies. She could see him as he was, and he was just a man. A man who was trying to take on the world all by himself. Drawn to him by his power and riches yet she stayed for his love and these rare moments alone they caught for themselves.

And then they were in the master bedroom. A trail of discarded clothes leading to the spot on the bed they'd found. As Bucky entered Mila with an agonisingly slow push they both felt complete. She stared at him with her mouth slightly agape, swallowing a gasp best she could. Both their arms wrapped tightly around each other, embraced as close as they could be. Passionate kisses shared between them as they became one.

He moved at a rhythmic slow pace, taking in each and every crevice of her body with his hands and eyes. This wasn't like the sex Mila had with Thor. This was making love. Something Mila had longed for her entire life, to feel this loved and overpowered with emotion for one person. Bucky was that person.

Bucky looked at her with kind eyes, wanting this moment to last forever. It was a blissful moment. He grabbed at any place he could get too on her body whilst quickening his pace chasing the inevitable ending.

And even when it did end. The night did not, and the pair embraced each other's bodies until the sun came up the next morning.