[01]

[01]

THE WHITE WOLF

James Buchanan Bucky Barnes was a man of very few words, but a man of lots of power. And with power came money, an unhealthy amount of money. He currently sat on the throne of Brooklyn's underground drug trade, the world at his knees.

His rise to power started in high school, back then he was known as Bucky. Selling his fellow classmates marijuana on the weekends, he usually profited ten dollars from that. Just after his high school days were over he was hit brutally by a fed ex truck, loosing his arm in the process, however replacing it with a high tech metal one, it had been upgraded over the years getting more shine and more power.

After high school came college, the ten dollar profit turned into a hundred, then a thousand, and now millions. Cocaine was his forte now, although if the police ever came knocking he'd have no dirt on his hands. He had other people with his dirt on their hands.

Bucky had built his empire by the age of twenty, he owned three nightclubs, a casino, a hotel and a whopping nineteen properties across the world. He was a bachelor every woman dreamed of having, her he had yet to find the girl of his liking.

It was a Saturday morning when Buckys right hand man, second in command Steve Rogers entered his penthouse apartment that sat on top of his forty story high hotel, Steve had been his right hand since college, earning him the nickname Captain America, or Captain for short.

Bucky sat in his chair, newspaper in hand and cigarette in his mouth. The pool glistening from the sun beating down on it. Multiple girls in the pool he'd picked up from the night before for him and his team to enjoy.

"We got him" Steve informed his boss, clicking his fingers smoothly making two more of Buckys men appear carrying a man, a black bag over his head covering his face.

Bucky simply raised his head slightly standing up, straightening out his shirt. The two men took off the bag from the victim who was shaking like a leaf in the wind. He stared down at the man who owed him a meer two thousand dollars. That was play money to the white wolf but mistakes had consequences.

"Please- sir I have the money- I just" the victim tried to plead as he was pushed down to his knees. "Bucky please I'll get the money I swear I promise" he begged holding his hands in a praying motion.

"Who the hell is bucky?" He answered harshly, he reached into his back pulling out his gold plated hand gun, shooting him right between the eyes.

He didn't even flinch.