Chapter 35 Going to Jiangcheng

    After breakfast, everyone packed up and was ready to go. Chu Ziqian and Cui Zhi both drove their car when they came. The car drove directly into the base and parked near the temporary medical station. They only needed to go back and drive out. The question is what to do with the soldiers and survivors of Ningcheng. There are dozens of people who can't fit in five or six vehicles. There is a garage in the base, but there is no way to get the car out without the car key.

    At this time, Chu Ziyan said mysteriously that she might have a solution. Chu Ziqian smiled clearly and asked Cui Zhi and the others to send people to drive over the cars parked near the temporary medical station, and then called Zhao Hongbo, Wu Lei and Liu Kuan went to the garage together.

    "Wenyan, are you going?" Chu Ziqian glanced at Lu Wenyan.

    Lu Wenyan looked at Chu Ziqian a little strangely, Chu Ziqian called Liu Kuan and the others just to drive out one by one when they came out, so as to save a few trips back and forth. But Lu Wenyan has been in a wheelchair since he was 14 years old. He has never done the technical work of driving. He also told them before that he can't drive, but why did Chu Ziqian specifically call him?

    Glancing at Chu Ziyan, Lu Wenyan understood what Chu Ziqian meant, so he nodded lightly, and went with Chu Ziqian and the others.

    Sure enough, on the way, Chu Ziyan came over and thanked him, "Thank you, I didn't expect my mother to have the life of being a superpower."

    "You're welcome." Lu Wenyan liked Chu Ziyan's straight-forward character very much. So she asked curiously, "What is your ability?"

    "You'll know in a while." Chu Ziyan deliberately sold her off.

    In fact, without Chu Ziyan speaking, Lu Wenyan can also know what kind of power she has awakened, but this time he really doesn't want to cheat, and prepares to see Chu Ziyan's mysterious power later.

    Several people quickly arrived at the garage. The door of the garage was held by General Iron and locked by a chain with a thick finger.

    "What should I do if the door is locked? Shall I go back and call Xiaoyang?" Zhao Hongbo glanced at the locked door with some embarrassment.

    "No need." Chu Ziqian looked at Chu Ziyan and said, "Sister, it's your turn."

    Chu Ziyan showed an extremely arrogant and gorgeous smile, stepped forward and held the chain with her hands, magically A scene happened, the part of the chain that was held in Chu Ziyan's hand gradually melted, and finally broke directly.

    "Wow, Sister Ziyan, are you a fire-type power?" Zhao Hongbo was not stupid either, he immediately guessed the source of Chu Ziyan's power.

    Chu Ziyan smiled and shook her head, spread out her palm, and saw that the iron chain in her palm had turned into a small metal sphere, lying quietly in Chu Ziyan's palm, suddenly the metal sphere seemed to be blocked. Something flattened, turned into a small round cake, then turned into a twist shape, and finally turned into a small square.

    "Damn it! Metal ability! Sister Ziyan, you are so handsome!"

    Seeing Zhao Hongbo's envy, jealousy, and hatred, Chu Ziyan laughed heartily.

    A few people entered the garage. The relatively sturdy vehicles in the base are basically eight-seater. They quickly found five base cars with the most gasoline, and asked Chu Ziyan to make a car key directly on the spot. I saw that the iron ball in Chu Ziyan's hand changed into the shape of a thin needle and inserted it into the keyhole, and then manipulated the metal to fill the keyhole, and then pulled it out. When it comes out, it has become a perfect car key.