To Catch a Dream

lost the screenshot for this also ;/ 

----

george was taking his daily afternoon nap while dream was playing minecraft with sapnap, karl and quackity. dream normally sleeps with george in the afternoon because there's nothing else to do while george is asleep but sapnap invited his friends to play minecraft with him. they were playing dodge bolt. a game in a popular minecraft event called MCC.  

'dream you really need to get better at dodging' sapnap laughed as he aimed at dream reeled back his bow and shot dreams lime green minecraft character.

 'ugh. this is so stupid' dream complained. 'hey its okay this is why we're practicing. to get better at the game' karl said as his minecraft character continuously crouched and jumped in front of dream's. 'lets go again' dream's minecraft character hit karl out the way and ran over to the dodge bolt arena. 

'i want to be on sapnap's team this time' quackity said as he ran over to sapnap and stood in the blue area with him. 'yeah because dream sucks' sapnap laughed.

Dream gritted his teeth at sapnap's snarky remark.
'let's make a bet then' dream ran over to sapnap's character and left clicked it. 

'if i win, then you have to eat a whole lemon' dream smiled as he crouched in front of sapnap. 'okay and if i win then you have to lick your bathroom floor' sapnap hit dreams lime green character back and snickered. 'deal' dream and sapnap both agreed and entered the dodge bolt arena.

 'things are getting spicy' quackity laughed out and entered the arena with sapnap. 'let's do out of three?' dream suggested. 'that's fine with me' sapnap exhaled heavily through his nose. 

the first match has started. sapnap shot his arrow's at dream but missed. it was now dreams turn, he aimed at sapnap as sapnap's character frantically jolted around the map. dream reeled his bow back and hit sapnap's character. 'dream!' sapnap yelled out at his screen and hit his desk with his fists. dream laughed so hard he got light headed. but while dream was distracted quackity shot him. 

'fuck quackity!' dream yelled at quackity then quickly covered his mouth and  looked behind him at his partner to see if he woke up the burnette.

george was lying down fast asleep cuddling a pillow. dream smiled softly at the sight of george. 

'dream?' karl called out to the zoned out blonde. 'yeah, sorry' dream looked back at his screen to see karl's and sapnap's characters crouched in front of him. 'who won?' dream asked as he crouched with karl and sapnap. 'me and nick did!' quackity exclaimed. 'okay, round two' sapnap shouted, sprinting towards the dodge bolt arena. 

the second match has started. karl aimed for quackity and hit the half naked minecraft character. dream reeled back his bow at sapnap and shot. sapnap jolted to the left just and time as the arrow zoomed past him and hit the wall. now it's sapnap's turn, he shot for karl and missed both his arrows. now dream's turn to shoot, he reeled his bow back and hit sapnap. it was now 1-1. 

'you just got lucky dream i'm going to win this next round' sapnap said over confidently. dream just huffed to sapnap's comment and slightly smiled. 'whoever wins this round wins it all' karl said reminding everyone what's on the line. 

round three has begun. sapnap shot for dream, missed and hit karl on accident who was crouching cowardly behind dream. dream shot for quackity and hit him. it was now dream vs sapnap. "it's just me and you sapnap" dream laughed while shooting for sapnap but he missed. 'you fucked up dream, now die!' sapnap yelled at the top of his lungs. he yelled so loudly that he started coughing. he shot for dream but missed. dream reeled back his bow, aimed for sapnap and hit him. 'let's go! lets fucking go! suck it sapnap' dream hollered loudly. dream sprung up from his office chair and banged his desk. 'fine i'll send you a video of me eating the lemon' sapnap sounded defeated 

'dream?' george softly called out to dream, he sounded monotone. dream muted his mic. he looked back at george and frowned. 'did i wake you?' dream said quietly. george propped himself up in bed. 'yeah' george said. dream sighed and pressed his unmute button on his bright led keyboard. 'guys i need to get going, i had fun practicing' dream said. 

'okay see ya!' karl cheered. 'bye' quackity said back. 'i want that video sapnap' said dream coldly. 'i'll send it to you later today, idiot' sapnap said. dream left the discord call and took his headphones off. 

dream walked over to the brunette and laid down in bed with george. he tightly wrapped his arms around george's waist cuddling the brunette. george nuzzled his face into the crook of dreams neck and closed his eyes while dream rubbed circles on his back. dream closed his eyes and kissed george's forehead. 'goodnight handsome' dream smiled. dream and george lied there comfortably until they fell asleep in each other's arms.
---------
Dream's phone glowed bright white on the nightstand next to them.

sapnap :p

here's the video you dipshit. 

[ 1 file attachment added.]  

--

words: 901

i really liked writing this i hope you liked reading it :p love you guys, have an amazing day :)