booty shorts

Dream and sapnap had gone to this club together but sapnap got really drunk and completely ditched dream for some random guy on the dance floor.

Dream took a seat at the bar. 'A margarita please' dream sighed.

The bartender nodded and started on the drink.

'This is so boring. I want to go home' dream thought to himself

A glass slid across the table and hit against dreams hand.

'Thank you'

Dream picked the full glass up from off the table and took a sip.

The lights in the party went dem as stripers filled the room and went to the stage in the front.

The bright lights shined and flickered in the room once more.

Tons of hot stripers danced across the stage in sync, but one in particular caught his eye.

A cute brunette. He was wearing a lace corset and very small shorts.

Red shorts.

Dream nearly spat out his drink when the striper winked at the blonde.

Dream watched as he twirled  and banged against the pool on the beat of the music. He was so graceful.

It felt like they were making direct eye contact with dream, but that chould just be the alcohol taking.

--
The show was over, the party was over.

Everyone stumbily flooded through the front doors.

Dream looked for his friend sapnap in the huge crowd. he spotted him getting into a  car with someone.

'Guess I'm going home alone' Dream sighed.

Just then dream felt a hand drift down his arm and touch his ass. Dream srung around to see the cute brunette from before.

'Hey cutie' the boy smiled. He slithered his arms around dreams waist and leaned his body against his.

'Hey' dream responded.

Dreams hands made their way to the brunettes waist then to his ass that he tightly squeezed.

'What's your name?' Dream asked.

'George' he smirked.

'Dream' dream replied.

George leaned his face into dreams and forced his lips onto him, resulting in a sloppy kiss.

Dream pulled away with saliva dangling down his bottom lip.

'Do you want to come back to my place?'

George rapidly nodded his head.

Dream held his hand and lead George to his car.

Dream opened his car door and pushed George into the back seat and got on top of him.

The blonde sucked harshly on George's neck.

'Ahhha~'

George let out a small mewl.

Dream pushed himself off of George and into the front seat.

Dream started the car and drove the tipsy stripper to his house.

--

Dream and George clumsy stumbled into the house, roughly making out on their way to the nearest bedroom.

They were completely naked by the time they got into the bedroom. Their clothes were messily scattered around the house.

Dream pushed George off of him and onto the soft mattress. He towered over the brit making eye contact him.