Welcome home

an original story! based on the recent events in the dsmp community. (tho, by the time this is out, it might not be that recent) this is a first person of George meeting dream for the first time. (in this George never face timed dream.) CONTAINS SUGGESTIVE CONTENT. AHAHA enjoy

-----

After a long, frustrating, and just god-awful journey to get here, it was finally time. I was going to meet Dream for the first time ever in real life. Was it worth the wait? We'll have to see.

I walked down the brimming hall, examining endlessly for signs of Sapnap, or even anything to indicate him from all the fans running around looking for me. A sign would be nice. I managed to push myself through the crowds of people and finally found myself near the front entrance of the airport. I honestly felt bad for the people just trying to catch their flight. The halls were absolutely packed with fans. I briefly glanced around the room for Sapnap when I heard a familiar voice.

'Gogy!' A shout echoed through the colossal space.

I knew instantly who the voice belonged to. I briskly turned to be met by a smiling sapnap holding a whiteboard with George!!! on it. The sight made me smile. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and started filming before I sprinted towards him with open arms. He was the first to let go. We both shared a laugh before he spoke, "Hey! How are you?"

"I'm good." I smiled. "You couldn't bother walking me to the entrance?" I pointed the camera in his face with a smug look. He just laughed, and we left before anyone noticed us. We chatted the whole way to his car, which was very nice, might I add. I walked around the hood of the car and opened what I thought was the passenger seat. "What?" A confused look formed on my face. "That's the driver's seat, idiot." Sapnap quickly spoke up. "Ah, it's different in England." I walked back around and opened the real passenger door and got into the car. A wave of silence drifted over us; neither of us knew what to say. We've met multiple times before, and it wasn't this awkward. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and set it up so I could film us without holding the phone.

"So, are you nervous?" Sapnap broke the silence. He leaned back into the seat and gripped his thighs. "Y-yeah," I stuttered with a nervous laugh. Sapnap released a subtle sigh while he turned on the car. "Music?" Sapnap asked with soft eyes. "Um-yeah. I don't mind." I replied with a shrug. Sapnap took out his phone, and with a few taps, music began to play from the car's side speakers.

"Ayo, perish, this is hot, boy."

I felt a smile appear on my face as I rolled my eyes. "Sing it with me, George." Sapnap's face was bright with joy, which made my heart melt. I reluctantly started singing, but later found myself enjoying it.

We both blared out in synchronization, "I WEAR A MASK WITH A SMILE FOR HOURS AT A TIME."

__________

The car came to a stop. I sat still as everything went quiet. I could feel the nerves starting to kick in again. "George?" I heard Sapnap speak, but I just couldn't manage to find the words to say. I sat still, so still.

"Are you ready?"

I shut my eyes tight. I manage to nod my head. "I'll go get him." Those words echoed in the empty halls of my mind. When I finally gained some strength, I opened my eyes again to the bright world, and with a sigh, I exited the car.

I hated the feeling of excitement yet trembling for some reason. Everything seemed to be moving so fast, and my head was spinning like crazy. I managed to ground myself and stay on my feet, and that's when I realized I wasn't recording. I frantically looked around for my phone when I spotted it in the window of the car. It was still on the windshield. I opened the door, grabbed the phone, and started recording. I talked to the camera to calm my nerves, and it somewhat helped. Just then, I heard a voice in the distance. It was Sapnap. I felt a nauseating rush fill my stomach. "Where is he?" My words were weak and unstable, but I don't think Sapnap noticed. "He's on his way...."