a lover away from home.

George's heart was pounding hard out of his chest as he clinched onto a envelope in his hands. He took a big deep breath.

'You can do this George' George thought to himself. He stood in front of a shcool locker debating back and forth in his mind if he should back out or not. 'Come on, stop being such a coward George.' George held a determined look on his face

Just then george got over his nerves, and with his new found confidence he opened the locker and stuffed the envelope inside. He slammed the locker shut and ran far far away from it.

George was blindly running down the crowded hall when he bumped into something hard.

It was dream.

Dreams soda can went flying out of his hands and landed all over George's light blue shirt. 'Oh gosh! I'm so sorry!' Dream exclaimed nervously.

'No no, it's fine. I wasn't watching were I was going' George let out a forced laugh.

Dream and geogre had been best friends since middle school and over that time dream had developed feelings for the brunette.

But george had grown a huge crush on this popular kid on the schools football team. He'd talk nonstop about how "perfect" he was, and that pissed dream off. He was tired of hearing how much George liked this school player. The one that was perfect for him was right in front of him, his best friend. How chould George not see that?

But maybe dream was just being Selfish.

Dream has an overwhelming huge crush on his friend, But dream knew he'd never have a chance with George, he liked someone else and dream was willing to accept that. For his friend

'So did you do it?' Dream asked. 'Yeah, I did. I'm just so nervous. What if he says no. what if he humiliates me. What if-'

Just then dream placed both of his hands on George's shoulders. 'None of that's going to happen George. You're an amazing person, and he be a fool to reject you' dream spoke to geogre in a stern manner. George just smiled sweetly at dream in return.

dream chould feel his cheeks get hot, Their faces were inches apart. As much as dream wanted to leave a mark on George's lovely light pink lips, he didn't. Dream quickly pulled his face away before anything got out of hand.

'I should get this soda off my shirt before it dries fully. I'll come over to your house tonight.' George gave one last smile to dream before he turned around and left.

Tears formed in dreams bright emerald eyes as he felt his heart slowly breaking inside of him. It hurts. Dream wiped his tears away with the sleeve of his hoodie.

Dream walked down the hall and entered a room with a white sign that read "library" screwd into the wall. he took a seat in the back corner of the room behind some bookshelfs so noone could see him there. He sat there and cried, he cried untill his throat hurt. He didn't want to stop he was so hurt. He hated the thought of George with someone else. But dream somewhat deserved it. It was his own fault, he was the reason to his hurt, his own pain. Dream stalled confessing his feelings for so long that George fell for someone else. And George deserves too, george dosen't deserve to be with a coward like dream, he deserves the best, the literally world. Not dream. not silly, stupid, ugly dream. Dream deserves to be alone. Alone for the rest of his sad life.

Dream pulled his phone out of his hoodie pocket and turned it on, the bright screen hurting his sensitive eyes. He opened his messages and texted his mom.

Mom :)

Hey mom, can you pick me up? I dont feel good...