minecraft manhunt

original story. :)

--------

dream ran through the dark oak forest climbing up and jumping out of trees, jumping into small water puddles in the ground with every jump making sure not to take any unnecessary damage.

'ohhh dreeam!' 

sapnap screamed, his voice peeking to its capacity. as dream ran as fast as he humanly could, the trees started to disappear and the landscape started to change into bright warm sand which was good for dream. lava pools have a higher spawn rate in desert biomes.  

dream ran down the open land, the rough and uneven terrain hurting his feet. 'come here dream!!' the five hunters were quickly gaining on him. 'leave me alone' dream cried out. 

dream scanned the premier for anything useful. dream then spotted a ravine and an idea had struck him. he ran towards the giant pit in the ground while breaking dead bushes for sticks on the way there. dream had a quick search through his inventory, grabbing a half stack of cobblestone. 

dream arrived at the ravine sweaty and out of breath. the blonde looked behind him to see the five quickly approaching him. dream gripped onto the cobblestone tightly in his hands watching as the hunters got closer and closer until they were in the perfect position...

dream placed the cobblestone underneath him as he jumped over the ravine. the sand caved in under the hunters causing them to fall into the ravine and to their death.

[Georgenotfound fell from a high place.] 

[sapnap fell from a high place.]

[Antfrost fell from a high place.]

most of them anyway, bad and sam somehow survived by landing onto a second layer in the ravine. 

'oh gosh, I'm so low' bad placed down a crafting table and crafted some bread for him to eat. 'give me some food too bad.' sam continuously crouched in front of him.

'give us your coords!' george spat out. 

dream wheezed loudly, causing him to go light headed for a second. 'later idiots!' dream yelled as he ran deeper into the scorching hot desert.

Dream ran into a nearby cave for iron. With a small lead on the hunters this was the perfect time to get stacked.

After a while dream left the cave with a proud 24 iron to his name. The perfect amount.

On the search for a lava pool.
---
After a long time of searching for lava, dream got tried. The hot atmosphere was getting to dream. But finally. Finally! There was a lava pool.

'Yes!' Dream sprinted towards the hot orange magma.

[Dream has made the achievement  Hot Stuff]

'He's going to the nether guys' George sighed.

Dream gave a little scoff at the brunettes comment.

[Dream has made the achievement  We need to go deeper]

A crimson forest was the first thing dream saw when he spawned in. he marked his portal's coords down and sprinted west. 

[badboyhalo has made the achievement  We need to go deeper]

[georgenotfound has made the achievement  We need to go deeper]

[Antfrost has made the achievement  We need to go deeper]

[sapnap has made the achievement  We need to go deeper]

[awesamdude has made the achievement  We need to go deeper]

"WHAT! you guys are here!?' dream shouted.

The five all let out a heartfelt laugh simultaneously. 

Dream and the hunters were now roughly 30 blocks apart.

Dream intensely crouched down so his name tag wasn't visible. He slowly crouched further and further away from the hunters, not making a sound. He dug a  hole in the netherack wall and hid there until the hunters passed.

'He's this way, I see his touches' George sprinted passed the wall dream was barred in, as so did the rest of the hunters.

After it was safe dream dug himself out of the wall and ran the opposite direction of the five.
----

After a while of collecting food from hoglins dream had stumbled upon a fortress.

Dream filled his stomach with cook pork and sprinted towards the nether fortress.

[Dream has made the achievement A terrible fortress]

Dream blindly ran around the fortress looking for a blaze spawer.

Dream took a left turn but as he did a hot fire ball whizzed  pasted him.

He was face to face with a blaze.

Dream jumped in the air and hit the floating creature with his iron axe.

[Dream has made the achievement Into fire]

Blaze rod on the first kill? That's lucky.

[Georgenotfound has made the achievement A terrible fortress]

[Antfrost has made the achievement A terrible fortress]

[sapnap has made the achievement A terrible fortress]

[Awesamdude has made the achievement A terrible fortress]

[Badboyhalo has made the achievement A terrible fortress]

'Let's split up and look for dream' bad suggested.

The five hunters went there separate ways.

Dream continued to kill as many blazes as he could until he had enough rods.

Dream dug into the walls of the fortress in the opposite direction of the hunters. He jumped out the hole in the wall.

Shortly after he jumped, he heard someone taking damage behind him. Dream turned around to see sapnap.

Dream held up his shield to block the diret attack from sapnap.

Dream took his shield down and swiftly hit sapnap with a sharp axe crit.

Dream then ran away.

Sapnap ate food until his hunger bar was completely full again and ran after dream.

Soon the rest of the hunters were running right behind them.

'Boost me!' Sapnap yelled.

George punched sapnap ahead, and he continued to do so till sapnap reached dream.

'Come here dream!' Sapnap critted dream.

Dream couldn't eat any food, it would slow him down but he was running very low on hunger.

'Dreeeeeam' sapnap critted dream a second time.

Dreams heart pounded in his chest heavily. Dreams mind raced with ideas and ways to get out of this mess alive.

'You're so low dreeeeamm'

Dream ran out of hunger. he was starting to slow down.

It wasn't looking too good for dream.

George punched sapnap closer to dream.

'Diiieee dreeeam' sapnap yelled.

Sapnap hit dream.

[Dream was killed by sapnap]

'Yesss!!!'

The hunters erupted in excitement.
‐-------------
Words: 1042

Idk about this chapter. I thought it was going to be awesome. It just sounded cooler in my head ig