I Return To Beacon Hills

A few months have passed since we beat Jennifer and the alphas and since me and Scott became alphas I left beacon hills with Marie to get away from all the horror but here we are again back in beacon hills Marie and I walked through the door to see my mom and my sisters at the table eating and smiling as soon as we walked through the door "the alpha has returned" my sisters say in unison making their eyes glow my mom was laughing as she walked up and hugged me "mmmm my baby welcome back you two" I kissed my mom on the head and went and hugged and gave high five's to my sisters Marie on the other hand was smiling at me "how does it feel to be an alpha because you earned it" I smiled and kissed her I'm happy I got to comeback home because in all honesty me and Marie knew the truth my transformations have been uncontrollable since I came back from the dead it was like I was a beta with red eyes and apparently I wasn't the only one Scott had told me weeks before I came back everyone Stiles Allison and even himself were having issues since coming back to life but they managed to close that door I wasn't afraid of my power though. I managed to comeback after Scott and his pack meaning our friends turned a werecoyote back into a 15 year old girl back to human I came back when Scott is planning to break into a police station the twins approached me today at my house I honestly didn't have a problem with them they weren't alphas anymore and I felt their allegiance shift after the whole hospital situation a few months back. Marie sat on the bed as I was listening to them "you need a pack and we need an alpha listen Scott already turned us down I know you don't care about power or anything but to be honest you helped us realize that we have a conscience" Ethan said Aiden on the other hand was here for advice "I want to be apart of Scott's pack he always has the right idea about saving people both of you do but I admire who he is" he said I nodded "it's going to take a lot of work but don't fight for an alpha fight for something because of that alpha" he nodded and smiled I tapped him on the back "you got this" and he took off Ethan on the other hand stepped up to me "I wanna be apart of your pack you helped me realize I was fighting for the wrong side well both you and Scott but mainly you and Marie helped me realize I like being the good guy" he said I smiled I looked at Marie she nodded "alright Ethan you got yourself an alpha but being in this pack means you see things with multiple ways not just the go to choice there's always another way other than killing you hear me" and he smiled and nodded I put my hand on his shoulder and he told me he see us later at the party Danny was throwing in Derek's loft I looked at Marie but Ethan was gone "I guess were going to a party" I told Marie.

When the sun was no longer in the sky everyone came out too play I was waiting for Marie to finish her shower knowing her she's was going to sexually seduce me for about 25 minutes then we would leave out to the party I texted Scott asking him if Derek was cool about his loft being used for a party and he told me Derek wasn't even in beacon hills I smiled "even better" as I looked at the time "what's even better babe" she said walking out with no towel I smiled and said "you my love" and she pushed me down on the bed and started biting my neck then we started kissing and like I predicted we made love after we were done she kissed me and said "now let's go party" and we went to Derek's loft when we got there I looked at Marie "my brother can never know about this" I told her she nodded but what we saw was our friends Scott was holding hands with some random girl I never met and Isaac and Allison were over there flirting I think Cali was dancing with Danny I looked at my girlfriend and asked her if she would let me paint her body and my girlfriend whispered in my ear "do I get too model it for you naked when we go home" she asked smiling and my mind went to a lot of places with that answer then I teased back "I'll steal one of the black lights" smiling deviously and she told me yes to painting her body my girlfriend was wearing a tank top but she took it off and she was wearing booty shorts we went up stairs where she stripped and was completely naked I painted her body completely with a beautiful design when I was done she put her clothes back on and she looked gorgeous with the paint she painted Marie on my neck then kissed my neck leaving a kiss mark next to it I smiled as she wrapped her arms around me kissed me as we were back downstairs in the middle of the dance floor her arms around my neck my arms around her waist we were so close it felt so normal no words could explain how in love me and Marie were a few hours went by and we were still partying we were having so much fun Marie started taking pictures until I heard Derek's howl I looked at Marie and I tapped my ears then her smile faded she came to me "I thought you said Scott told you Derek wasn't even in beacon hills" I looked at her and shrugged "I guess he's back now" not even five minutes later Derek was walking in making his way through the crowd I looked at her "go find Ethan" she nodded and took off I made my way through the crowd but too late Derek tossed the djs record set over and then yelled get out and everyone got out Scott and that girl he was with came down stairs I looked around and saw them they looked like ninjas but something was off Aiden was in one corner Marie,Allison and Isaac were holding Ethan the ninjas looked at Aiden then start moving towards him.

Aiden looked terrified for a second then just plain confused "guys why are they looking at me" as they got closer Aiden kept screaming "Guys!" Scott, Derek and I lunged I was the only one fighting the ninjas in a fair fist fight I was fighting like four then the whole small army of them were fighting me I flipped dodge weaved and then I tossed one into three others and then there was only two on their feet we were fighting for what seemed like forever I flipped over one kicked the other then the other one pressed his hand against my chest and I flew but I got back up me and Scott were fighting but they just shoved us into a pillar then approached Aiden the ninjas eyes glowed looking into Aiden's eyes then Aiden collapsed and me and Scott got back standing shoulder to shoulder I made my eyes glow and my fangs were out I growled at them then I looked at Marie behind me then back at them I roared but then the sunlight shined on them and they vanished I looked at Ethan and Marie "you guys alright" they nodded then I nodded to Ethan "go help your brother" he nodded I went outside I waited for Marie and Ethan "what the hell were those things" I shook my head "I've read about every supernatural creature but those things weren't in the bestiary" Marie stared at me "whatever they are they focused on the wolves not to mention the alphas" she said I nodded I looked at Ethan "you and Aiden got a place to stay he shook his head Marie nodded at me smiling "you do now you're coming to stay with me and my family" I told him and he nodded. We got back to the house and I gave the twins the spare bedrooms downstairs my sisters looked at me confused until I told them Ethan was apart of my pack just like they are and just like Marie is I told them no more under the radar they go back to being teenagers today I told them go too school see Scott and everyone I told them they'll be helping protect this town they smiled Marie smiled at me then I turned to Ethan and Aiden and it looked like Aiden had something he wanted to say but he didn't say it Ethan nudged him "hey Elijah I know I said I wanted Scott to be my alpha and all but I change my mind I want to be apart of your pack" he said I looked at Ethan with a smile then at my sisters they nodded Ethan nodded Marie nodded "okay Aiden I accept you Ethan will tell you what I told him" I said with a smile "I don't know about you guys but I'm going to bed" Marie and I retired to our room while the pack got ready for school what a night I thought.