The Full Moon

I woke up to both the mother of my children singing to both my beautiful daughters I smiled listening too their voices sing "papas going to buy you a mockingbird" in unison they both got up and put the babies in the crib then they turned to me and saw me smiling at them they both smiled deviously at me Cali kissed me and Marie went and got in the shower I sat up listening to Destiny downstairs she was sad I can smell the sadness and grief in her voice she was praying to her mom. Cali saw my face "what's wrong baby boy" she kissed my cheek and I tap my ears and when she heard it she nodded "poor girl she's going through a lot" I nodded she looked at me "you going to school today" she kissed me I nodded "need to help Scott with his beta keep an eye on Destiny okay both of you" she kissed me then got up to grab our crying daughter "hi princess mommy is right here" Marie came out the bathroom while Cali walked out the room Marie dropped her towel "I can be late to school" we started kissing and making love 30 minutes later I was taking a shower and getting dressed to head into to school.

I got to school and immediately ran into Scott's beta without even trying so I ignored him and walked into the school I was in the hallway looking for Scott then I heard him using a Derek's lines and it was just bad "dude really Liam just you know what never mind you're Scott's problem" I walked away and went to coach's class but before I did that I saw Kira walking down the stairs looking at Liam oh god no they didn't I laughed so hard because this was priceless because she ended up falling I walked off after school I headed home to see my daughters and My girlfriends I walked through the door and Destiny was the only one in the living room I went upstairs Marie and Cali were asleep Aria and Juno were asleep.

I smiled I went downstairs and sat next to Destiny she scooted closer to me "so two girlfriends huh" they must really love you to share you and have your babies" she smiled I laughed "Juno wasn't planned but I love both my daughters and I love Marie and Cali" I smiled thinking about the day Marie told me she was pregnant It was the best moment of my life. I looked at Destiny "nervous about your first full moon" she nodded "what if I hurt you" I laughed at the thought "I'm an alpha I am a special and rare kind as well you'd probably get a scratch or two on me but nothing major" she relaxed a few hours went by and I brought her to Lydia's lake house Scott and I decided to tie them up in the boat house away from the party that was a bad idea if I didn't have Marie and Cali with me that girl would've killed me the way she caught me off guard. Liam And Destiny were unconscious and chained Cali and Marie stared at me "she's got some serious anger" I sat down nodding the girls sat on either side and they put they heads on my shoulders so I put my arms around them thirty minutes went by and I heard a growl Kira and Scott stopped dancing Liam was awake Cali was too but she was more quiet and she wasn't trying to get out she sat there Liam on the other hand broke free and jumped out the window. I looked at the girls "stay here with her I got to help Scott catch him" they nodded and I took off catching up too Scott as we ran through the woods we split up after that chasing after Liam then I felt Scott's heart drop and I took off I seen Liam and I knocked him into the tree Scott stared at me then I heard a whistle and covered my eyes I looked around and I saw him it was Argent himself he walked over too us and helped Scott up I told Scott I'll head back to the boat house to check on Cali and Marie. I ran back to see Destiny being let free I walked up kissed both my girls and knelt next to her "seems you learned control what did you use as an anchor" she looked up at me "my mom" she sat down Scott walked back over with Liam more calm than before I stood up "so they're like us werewolves" I made my eyes glow he looked at Scott "he's an a alpha like me" Liam nodded as if finally getting the picture I looked at the girls "take her home I'll catch up and take Liam home" they nodded I tapped Scott's shoulder and we went to meet Argent he was standing by a car I smelled blood we walked over and saw the body it had no head Argent asked us if he was a werewolf we told him we can smell it "there's more I think he was part of a pack" Scott looked up and I knew he was "that's because he was Scott first the mute now this battle lines are being drawn we're being hunted" I looked around trying to feel the emotions then I saw the car tires "someone wanted to kill him his tires were slashed look" I smelled a lot of aggression coming from whoever killed the DeMarco guy I went home after leaving them both to talk Cali and Marie were in bed when I walked in the room but they were awake they ran up to me and kissed me "missed me" I smiled holding both of them in both my arms they nodded and smiled I told them about the beta that died tonight and they stared at us worried "they're not going to kill us I want you guys out of the way while I deal with this stay here where it's safe you and my sisters I'm going to join Scott's pack and help fight against whatever is happening" they kissed me "you better come home to us we need you you're daughters need you" they said in unison I looked at them smiling I kissed them and I laid down and they snuggled up next to me and did the same and then I was out.