12

As the internships started most of 1A was off and experiencing everything the pros had in store for them. Learning the in and outs of hero work and assisting when needed. When out of nowhere Hosu City was being attacked by nomus. The two girls joined their agencies helping where they could when suddenly their phones went off...

V's pov
I was following Mirko into the chaos of scared citizens when my phone buzzed a few times, I originally paid no mind to it but I got a strange feeling to look at it. "Midoryia shared his location" that's weird he shouldn't be in Hosu? The same but my gut was telling me to go, it wasn't far away from where I was. I quickly told Mirko what was going on, then hoisted myself in the air and towards Midoryia's location when the feeling in my stomach got worse.

Kas' pov

I stared at my phone very confused, Midoryia isn't supposed to be in Hosu, what is he doing here? I know who else was near and he shouldn't be here. I stood still and Lady Nagant placed her hand on my shoulder looking at my phone. "Go" is all she said and before I could process what she said I started running before stretching chains out to help me move faster through the tight buildings.

No one's pov
The girls made it to the location just after Todoroki but were rudely greeted by the pure blood lust that poured from the villain standing before them. Iida laid face down alongside another pro hero, Midoryia was visibly worn out from fighting. But before any questions where answered the villain started attacking. The two girls flew towards the villain and stood between him and Midoryia and Iida. Iida tried to warn the two of the villains quirk but was ultimately too late when both girls froze and unable to move. Kas then collapsed to the ground face first then followed shortly by V. By this time Stains quirk wore off Iida and he join the two boys in fighting Stain.

With the help of V's wind and a platform, Kas was able to create while still being paralyzed the three boys were successful in defeating Stain when Endeavor appeared. Then the effects of Stains quirk wore off and Kas was able to tie him up. Endeavor didn't look very happy as he stared at the beaten students. He then orders us all to report back to our agencies before getting any needed medical treatment.

Kas' pov
(Few days after the attack on Hosu City)

After the attack, our internships were all cut short due to the instability of the situation and the lack of confidence that the pros could keep their word on keeping us safe. So I decided to go visit the boys in the hospital once they were able to have visitors, V was unable to come with me due to the police needing a statement from her.

I made my way to their room and knocked before entering. All three were awake and talking but stopped once I entered. "So what happened, why was Midoryia in Hosu, and Iida why were you there too?" I kept it blunt because the entire situation confused me and nothing was adding up. Midoryia explained what happened and what lead to the fight occurring. I stayed silent and when I went to question on more a knock was heard from behind me.

A dog man appeared alongside two more gentlemen in suits and ties. He introduced himself as the chief of the Hosu City police department, he then went on to explain how publicly it's being said that Endeavor took down Stain to protect us and our school. We were obviously upset at first but ultimately we understood why it had to be this way. He also informed us that we'd all be heading back to UA soon and that the internships are postponed until further notice. As well as we were ordered to not speak of our involvement in the fight as it could get out to the public and cause more issues in the future. He left soon after and we sat in uncomfortable silence before the boys began talking and laughing again.

I'm not sure what I entirely expected from this week but this was something I don't know if I could've ever prepared myself for fighting an actual deadly villain.