15

The day comes where 1A goes to the mall to shop and prepare for the upcoming training camp. V and Kas where just as excited as their classmates but V just showed it more.

Kas' pov

"Let's go into this shop guys! They have good camping clothes." Mina dragged everyone in. As we gazed from rack to rack I quickly became bored and decided to wonder off around the Mall. While doing so, I saw Deku talking to someone on a bench. His expression was both blank and concentrated. Uraraka bounced upto me and followed my gaze. Her eyes also landing on the two.

"Who's that with Midoryia?" She wondered aloud. I shook my head as a uncertain feeling filled my chest. Deku wasn't the type to talk to strangers, so he must knew this person. But he was the last person I'd expect catching up with an old friend. "Let's go get him." Uraraka blurted out and I agreed.

We quickly made out way down to Deku just as the stranger left slipping past us. I peered back to look at the unknown person only to see blue hair peeking behind the hood before he dissappears into the crowd.

Turning back I see Urarakas face drop and her skin pale with fear while Deku explained what happened.

Shortly after Uraraka and Kas talked to Deku, he revealed that it was Shigaraki and soon the mall was closed and pro heros where swarming the place. The students made their way back to the dorms and two days later class 1A where leaving for the long anticipated trip, little did they knew this trip wasn't what they where expecting.