7

Time skip: a week after the USJ attack

Kas' pov

The school has been on high alert since news spread about the attack. Reporters bombarded us constantly and harassed the teachers and principal. After a few more days of chaos we finally got a brake, but as a hero in training I should've known that we rarely get a brake.

I sat in class staring out the window as usual but I kept getting distracted by the loud mouth blonde sitting in front of me arguing again. He really got on my nerves, I heard a giggle ring and I snapped my head back meeting V's stare. But before she had the chance to talk a mummy entered our classroom.

"Morning class" Aizawa. My jaw hit the floor as I stared at him, shit he really got beat up. "We have a lot to discuss, let's get started."

V's pov

"As of today you all have one week before the UA sports festival. This festival you will have the chance to show off your quirks and skills and gain the attention of different hero agencies." Aizawa stated. "During this festival if a pro hero or an agency sees potential in you they'll put in an application for you to come and intern at their with them in next months internship program. So not only will you complete along with your fellow Hero course classmates but the entire first year class." Continuing on Aizawa explained that we weren't going to be wearing our costumes but our gym uniforms for this event to keep it all on an even field with the support class and the business class. He finished by saying that our class will already be on a pedestal due to us being 1-A. The top of our class.

I watched as my class got very excited for the festival and talked about years past events but I was totally clueless, and by the looks of it so was Kas. "Hey I whispered in her head. She jumped and looked back at me. "Do you know anything about this event?" She shook her head and turned back to face the front. Shortly after the bell rang and everyone jumped up to head to lunch.

Time skip to after school

I stretched my arms and back as I existed the school, looking around I began to feel more comfortable with being here, at first I wasn't expecting to like Japan as much as I have been, it's beautiful and my classmates are definitely not what I expected. Lost in my thoughts I barely noticed Kas walking beside me. "Hey" she poked my shoulder, I snapped my head towards her and offered a small smile. "Wanna study together in my dorm when we get back?" Suprised I didn't answer at first, to be honest I didn't think she'd talk to me, she was just so... stand-offish and was hard to approach. Quickly regaining my thoughts I agreed and we slowly made our way to our dorm.