5

Next day

Kas' pov

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

I groaned as I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock and the small amount of morning light peeking through my curtains. I rolled out of bed and got ready for class.

As I slowly got ready I remembered that we were getting our hero costumes today. When we first enrolled we had to fill out a hero suit paper explaining what we watched and our vision. I left mine pretty vague to give the company's creative freedom with it.

After I finished getting ready I made my way to the elevator, my music booming in my headphones not noticing the very grumpy blonde behind me.

"Hey skelly," he tapped my shoulder, making me jump. His gaze pierced me, but he wasn't as intimidating as I thought. He was slightly taller than me but I didn't have to crane my neck to make eye contact. "Hey," I took out my headphones as I faced him. "Pretty rude, you didn't even know I was in here, did you?" He smirked. "Sorry, what's your name again?" I tilted my head honestly, not remembering his name, but that pissed him off, but before he had the chance to say anything, the doors opened, and I left putting my headphones back in. I assumed he wasn't too far behind me, so I turned to see, but I met the gaze of the mute girl.

"Hey," I waved. she just stared at me blankly and then waved. Was she shy? I wondered just when I thought that I heard her voice in my head, "I'm not shy; I just can't verbally speak." Her sudden statement made my eyes widen, "oh sorry... Can you read my mind?" I questioned now intrigued. "If you think loud enough, I can." Her stare was still blank.

I just nodded. We walked the rest of the way to school in silence, mostly because I put my headphones back in.

At the school

We made our way into our rambunctious classroom and took our seats. The blonde entered not too long after and sat in the same seat as before, the seat right in front of me. Pulling out the chair he sat facing me, I didn't meet his gaze at first until he snagged one of my headphones out. Quickly, I grabbed his wrist as he smirked, 'What an ass,' I thought while glaring into his dark crimson eyes.

"The names, Katsuki Bakugou, remember that babe." His smirk still smeared on his smug face. "Not impressed," I muttered, taking my headphone back. His expression grew dark as he was about to burst when Aizawa entered the room.

The class was quiet and settled. Aizawa went on to explain that we were going to take a trip to the rescue training at a place called the USJ.

We all changed, and made our way onto the bus; it was quite rowdy. I tried to stay tuned in to the others' conversations, but I eventually just started zoning out while looking out the window.

V's pov

This bus was super loud, my overly sensitive ears
where buzzing like crazy. After a short drive, we made it to a dome like building; it was large and gray, and I could hear.. water inside? Strange.

Suddenly Aizawa waved us inside, one by one we entered the dome to come face with different terrain, mountain range, sinking ship, and large stopped hill, a cityscape, flat ground with a fountain in the center and another big building with the sound of harsh wind and rain could be heard. Suddenly, an astronaut moved to the front of the group; they introduced themselves as 13: the rescue hero. I had heard of her before during a huge ship crash near Hawaii a few years back, but I didn't know they were from Japan.

13 went on to explain what we were doing. She started going over the different landscapes and the purpose of rescue training. While listening, I noticed that a large black and purple spiral appeared near the fountain in the center of the dome. Slowly, tons of sketchy people exited out as well as someone with hands all over his body and a smoke guy wearing a suit. My eyes widened as I realized that this wasn't a part of the training.