7

Chongyun slowly unfolded his eyes open, catching a glimpse of Xingqiu's long blue hair.

The boy was still on the ground, sound asleep.

Chongyun didn't want to disturb him by getting up, so he unplugged his phone from the charging wire and started scrolling for a bit.

While he was scrolling, he recalled what Xingqiu had said last night.

"We've been fighting for a couple of years now, but I really do l-"

And then his sentence cut off.

Chongyun was pondering over what that last word could've been. Lame? Lackluster? Like? No, Xingqiu would always be the one teasing him first, it's highly unlikely.

He stopped his thoughts when he heard a small yawn come from a certain someone. His heart fluttering a little too because it was kinda cute.

"Mm, morning Yun" Xingqiu mumbled out, getting up from the cozy mattress on the floor and making his way towards the bedroom door.

"... Morning, ask Shenhe if breakfast is ready."

Xingqiu wishing him a good morning and not taunting him was a little strange to Chongyun, but he just assumed that was because he had just woken up.

"Alright." Xingqiu replied, giving him a small thumbs up as he left Chongyun's room.

Chongyun still thought there was something off about him but he didn't pay much mind to it. He got off his phone and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

As he was brushing, he heard his door open and heard Xingqiu's voice.

"Yun, Shenhe made breakfast, come when you're ready."

"Alright, I'll be there" Chongyun replied, although it was kinda hard to make out what he said.

✦ .  ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺ ✦ .  ⁺   . ⁺  

"Chongyun, here's your breakfast." Shenhe monotonously said, pointing to a dish nearby.

"Thanks Auntie Shenhe" Chongyun replied, starting to gobble down his breakfast.

'Woah calm down, what are you, Pacman?" Xingqiu replied to Yun's ... strange eating habit.

Shenhe gave him a glare, the same one from yesterday, oh god it was scary.

"Ok! I'm sorry, please don't look at me like that again." Xingqiu quickly spoke, still terrified from the glare.

"Hey Xingqiu, you wanna come with me? I'm gonna go meet up with Xiangling." Chongyun asked the other blue-haired boy.

"Eh sure why not, I got nothing better to do anyways. Let me just finish my breakfast."

✦ .  ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺ ✦ .  ⁺   . ⁺  

Xiangling had ended up bringing some other friends too, including Sucrose, Albedo, Xiao, Venti, Aether and some white-haired guy whom Chongyun and Xingqiu didn't recognize.

"OH! You brought Xingqiu too, that's perfect!" Xiangling exclaimed.

"So, what did you bring us here for, Xiangling?" Chongyun inquired.

Chongyun took a better look at the boy. His hair wasn't completely white, there was a red streak slightly hidden within, and his hair was tied up into a ponytail. He had bright red eyes yet he still managed to put on a calm look.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to introduce you two to Kazuha! He moved in my neighborhood recently."

"Hello, it's nice to meet you two." Kazuha replied.

"Well my liege, it's nice to meet you too." Xingqiu replied to Kauzha, shaking his hand.

"I'm Xingqiu, and this is Chongyun, he's easy to make fun of."

"Hey!"

"Am I wrong?"

"Yes."

Kazuha chuckled at the sight of the two of them quarreling .

"Well they definitely get along well, don't they." Kazuha said, somewhat amused.

"Yeah, they're pretty much together." Xiangling answered back.

"Hey! We're not." Chongyun replied.

"I don't know man, I saw that thing that happened at that bench between you two, seems pretty gay to me." Xiangling answered, giving a smug look afterwards.

Both of their faces turned bright red, remembering that scenario.

"Haha, I wouldn't even be surprised if the two of them kissed and they still said they hated each other." Kazuha blurted out, a smile on his face.

"Oh shut up, Xiangling let's go now." Chongyun said, his face still pretty red, not amused with what Kazuha said.

"Alright, off we go!"

✦ .  ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺ ✦ .  ⁺   . ⁺  

I'm so sorry for disappearing again 

I'll try to be update more often but I kinda doubt it 😭

Anyways AYATO CAME HOME IM SO HAPPY

Lmk if there's any mistakes cause I kinda finished this up when I was half asleep

And as always, have a good day/night <3

✦ .  ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺ ✦ .  ⁺   . ⁺