Intro

The main character is Aislynn.

*ahem* let's begin, shall we?

Tom Holland is your bae 👉👈
You two have been dating for 69 days 😼

You (Aislynn) want Tom's babies 👹

Your sister Aditi is a bitch and wants your man. Will you let her take him??? I think the fuck not!
You and Tom have sex every day. Sometimes multiple times a day! You call him 'Big British Daddy' and like to role play as dishes and your favourite thing to say to him is "SCRUB ME DADDY"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up and look in the mirror. Your blue orbs stick out today and you throw you blonde hair into a messy bun. You walk down the stairs and sigh. Your mom and dad, grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles and parrots and cats and dogs and sheep and dust bunnies all dies 2 seconds before you were born. Only you and your sister Aditi remain. "AISLYNN! MAKE ME FOOD!" Your rude sister Aditi yells from the kitchen. "C-c-c-c-c-coming!" You say really quietly because you have a tendency to forget that you have a voice and are able to speak loud. "WHAT?!" Aditi yelled, "I CANT HEAR YOU!"
"-S-a-a-reey sorry sorry sorry." You kept on saying. Aditi slapped you and you flew around the world and landed in front of Tom hollands mansion. You look up and see Tom staring at you. "Hey baby girl." He said in a strong British accent. "Oh hey Tom!" You said excitedly. "Wanna fuck?" He asked.
"Ofc!!!!!!!!!" You grinned like a devil.

Rhe two of you went into Tim's room and took both your closed off Tom was sexy abs you were too but Tom was sexier ofc. He had strong abs and calf's rhat could cut diamonds. "Baba grill." He whispered shoving his dick into your vava. You whimpered because you haven't had sex yet abs you wanted to make Tom proud. He started slowly sucking on your nipples which made you moan. Tom laughed and kissed your lips to stop you from moaning which made him uncomfortable. "Shut up or I'll take my dick out right now!" He told you. You quickly shit your mouth abs he caressed your cheeks.
"C-c-c-c-c-c-" "JUST SPIT IT OUT ALREDY!"
"C-can I suck you cock?????????" You we're getting the feeling that Tom didn't like you all that much. "No. I only save that for girls who don't stutter." You frowned wanting to taste him. Just then the door flew open and Justin Bieber entered naked. You gasped at his long length. "I'll let you suck my cock baby gurl!" He said. Tom whipped his dick out of you abs shoved it in Justin's mouth. "Shut up! You're ruining our sexy time!"
"Shaksnosnahaihxjxnx?" Justin said with Toms tiny pp in Justin's mouth.
"Or we can have a threesome? You wonderd. "Good idea baby," Tom said pulling his pp out of Justin's mouth. Justin's placed his big dick in your mouth and you started gagging. "Ohhhhh I'm going to cum!" Justin's screamed. (Or should I say creamed?) Tom shoved his dick into your asshole. Then Tom turned into a chicken! "AUGH IM GETTING BUTT-FUCKED BY A CHICEK!" you screamed. "Baby,baby,baby OOOOOOHHHHHH" Justin started singing!"
Tom clucked abd you moaned. Justin shoved his dick farther down your throat abs you swallowd it. Justin screamed! "MY DICK YOU ATE MY DICK!"
Then Shrek walked theoufh the door and holy hell, his dick was as long as 223892286282828373 meter sticks combined. His dick slid across the floor and striating into your vava coochie. You moaned as Shrek went faster. "FASTER DADDY!" You moaned again. Tom clucked from behind you where he was pecking your ass. Shrek took his dick out ans replace it with two giant fingers. He began ducking you with his fingers and it felt sooooo gooooood. You moaned and Tom stuck his beak into your bootyhole. "AUGH!" You moaned. Justin sat in the floor and held the air where his heavenly length were to lay. But it wasn't there it was inside you. You ate Justin Biebers dick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!