CHAPTER THREE: A VERY SHREXY MANSION

Ais and Shrek sat in the fucking limousine and had dirty little fucking sexy time. Ais loved the way that Shrek's arse felt she kept on jiggling it, but then she realized his ass don't jiggle jiggle, it folds, so she ate his butt rolls.

Shrek fingered Ais with his big toe. He was very satisfied with himself. There were no worlds to describe how he felt except for "aughghhh ais you're so fucking wEeEeEeeTTttTtT" his accent made that sound way sexier.
They then realized that Donkey wasn't unconscious in the bush back at ais' house. He was driving the fucking limousine. (Yes, the limousine is a Donatella custom under the 'fucking items' fashion line. ((Tom gave it to shrek for his 516th bday)))
Shrek told Donkey to drive around and take the long way so he could have more time to do the devil's tango with Ais in the back of the fucking limousine.

They ended up being two hours late because Doneky drove down to the boarder near Lord Farquaad's castle and then picked up the short man with a big stick (if you know what I mean)
Ais, Shrek and Farquaad all had a threesome making Donkey miserable because his wife, Dragon left him and took the kids. His dick was as inexperienced as he was with driving the fucking limousine without fingers *sigh* this is such a fucking mess.

Tom was waiting at the front door for them and he looked...honestly, saying disappointing was an understatement; he was furious to say the least in this chaotic situation.
"Shrek, why do you always go and fuck our guests, eh?" Ais looked at Tom with confusion. Was he also Canadian? Why did they always say 'eh'? Ais adjusted her bra strap and walked up to Tom to shake his hand. He stared down at her petite form, again, disappointed. She blushed and walk back, bumping into Shrek.
Luckily, his dick wrapped around her and stopped her from falling. She thanked him and wanted to reach out and stroke his  dick like a kitten. But that was weird. This was, no, this wasn't a wattpad fanfiction like she thought it was, it was a godforsaken fucking mess. Just like Donkey's love life.
(Appreciate the Donkey Slander) #donkeyslander use the hashtag or shrek's dick will loose an inch and I know you don't want that.

Tom ushered them inside, and wow. The house was bigger on the inside than the outside. "What tomfoolery is this?" Ais asked Tom as he ran a hand though his hair which turned ais on. He narrowed his eyes at ais and ignored her and her petty pun.
"Shrek, go change and hide your dick please, don't want the neighbourhood to see your big bulge again, eh?"
Shrek sighed and attempted to run a hand though his hair but he forgot he didn't have any. Oh well. He ran upstairs to change into a dress fit for a pretty king! Because shrek is shreksexual and attracted to anyone who like him which was only ais because Fiona had divorced him and took the kids because his farts were too smelly! Ewwww! But ais didn't mind his farts, in fact, the more the better 😃🔫

Tom didn't want for shrek to finish, he guided the rest of them to the dining hall which was bigger than the main hall itself which was absurd to a large amount. (Grammar)
Tom pulled out a chair for himself and sat then ushered the rest to sit. Ais sat beside Tom on her left and an empty spot on her right for shrek. But he never came. Tom ignored ais' questions about where her daddykins was.

Suddenly the doors flew open and....

_______________________________________________________________________________________

HAHA you have to wait for the next part!! I did this suspense on porpose to make y'all angry! Also thanks to everyone who's reading this! We made it to #2 on #shrek next to shrek x farquaad and Boris Johnson becomes a stripper 😅

Again thanks, and from now on, I'll try to make a new part like every week if I can, I dunno math sucks ass and is the only subject that makes me depressed (fuck you math) so I have to study math or else my grandma will call me fat. (Happens all the time)
Okay, bye now. I gotta to sleeeeeepppppppppp!

Also did you notice that this is turning into enemies to lovers with Tom x Ais?

Ais, I hope you're proud.

👉👌