Chapter One: A shrexy sexy time

You stared into the toilet in disbelief. Justin billers dick was floating in the shit brown water. You decided tho flush it and never tell Justin what you saw. Then yiur sister acidit came through the door. "AIS WHAT THE FUCK! THE TOILET IS CLOGGED!"

"No, it isn't," you lied. Aditi screamed and started drinking the toilet water. "Mmmmm I can feel all the flavours such as cum, shit, vodka, and....Justin bieber dick???"

You nodded, "yes,m,I um,,,had sex with Justin yesterday...and I stalled his dick."

Aditi laughed. "BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH THATS SO FUNNY!" then she stood up and a plane flew through the house and broke it. "Oh no! Where are we going to love now!?" You screamed.

Then Tom holland the chicken can over to you and started doing the chicken dance. "Sup baby girl, wanna get butt#fucked again!?" You nodded. Then your clothes magically came offf. You tilted your head back and moaned so loud an earthquake happened. Then jake Paul can out from the hole in the ground from th earthquake. "I wanna be fucked too." Then you all took your clothes off and started having sex. Your head was inside jake Paul's giant bootyhole. "Oooh nice and comfy! Jakepoo, can I lick you!?"

He said yes and your tonge stretched so far up he started cumming. "OHHHHH BABAY!" you licked the butt-cum and started laughing. "AHAHAHAHAH YOURE SO FUNNY."

Tom ate jakes dick off with his beak. It was so cool. You wanted to do it again but no one would think it was funny because of what happened last time with Tom the chicken, shriek and Justin bieber. Then shrek came through the hole in the ground."BABAY!"

Shrek jumped up and shoved his stinky socks down your throat. "Ooh I'm going to come!" Then you all started licking jakes dick on the ground. It was so sexy. Tom turned back into a human and then he started kissing your tits. "Oooh Abby I missed you."

You kissed his nipples too. "Oooh Abby I missed you too,"

Then your phone started ringing and there were lights all around, then there were sounds and shit. You opened your eyes and you were on top of Tom. His dick was so long it could wrap around you three times! You trapped the tip and started shoving it in toms mouth. "You need to taste yourself every once in a while."

You laughed and Tom started gagging. Then he passed out. You checked his e heart beat and he was dead. Tom is dead. You laughed again and moaned, Tom being dead was so hot, it made you cum.

This is shorted because I didn't have time to make this long.