Chapter Sex (Six): Love Triangle?

"Ais? AIS? I think we need to do mouth to mouth! She's not breathing!" Shrexina tells Tom. "For fucks sake, just let her die," Tom inspects his nails. Shrexina had Tom carry Ais out of the pool and onto the damp grass. If Ais were conscious, she would have cringed at the feeling of the grass touching her bare skin. But she wasn't conscious so she didn't cringe. Shrexina caressed Ais' arm in a soothing way. Tom gagged. "Tom, I don't know mouth to mouth. But I know you do. Can you save her?! I didn't get to tell her how hot she is yet!"
Tom contorted his face into something he hoped resembled disgust. "Ew, no. I'm not touching her mouth, she kissed my brother and had sex with Charlie Puth."
"Who gives a shit. It's just a mouth. Go ahead and preform mouth to mouth you little shit or I'll tell daddy that you hate gays."
Tom pressed his lips into a thin line. Shrexina waited for his response.
Finally, Tom sighed. "Fine. I'll save Ais, but I won't like it one but." Toms British was showing and Shrexina wanted to laugh at him but that might make him change his mind about preforming CPR on Ais.
Tom leaned over Ais and put his mouth to hers and blew. 'She tastes like a balloon. Or is that a balloon flavoured condom?' Tom thought.
He blew and blew and blew. (Don't take this out of context)
Finally Ais started to cough and she threw up water all over Tom. Tom gagged and ran inside.
"Oh Baby! I'm glad you're okay!" Shrexina yelled embracing the moist and dirty Ais.
"Thank you for saving me." Ais cried. Shrexina looked Ais deep into her eyes. "Oh Honey, I didn't save you, Tom did."
Ais blushed. She hoped that Shrexina couldn't see.
Ais thought that Tom was very hot for saving her, but she would never admit that out loud. She hugged Shrexina again and stood up to go inside and bathe.
On her way to her room, she ran into Tom. "Thank you for saving me," she blushed.
"Meh. I wanted our first kiss to be special, not something like mouth to mouth." Tom muttered strutting past her. Ais was left shocked in the middle of the hall. "He wants to kiss me?!" She breathed under her breath.

AUTHOR NOTE:
Thank you so much for 1K reads! I hope you like this part. Bye bye froggy! 👉👌