Tom and Shrek get hot (for me, obvi)

I watched in horror as Shrek slapped Tom across the face. "That's what you get for taking my girl."
My girl. That had a nice ring to it. But of course, I'm a girlboss and don't belong to anyone. Tom glanced at me and gave a sour expression. My face softened at the fear and hurt he might be experiencing. But I honestly don't care. I have to tell myself that.
"Shrek," I warned as he raised his hand again and slapped Tom across the face, again. "Shreky, baby, no." I pulled his arm back.
"No love, this bitch deserves it, eh? Stealing my girl. Who knows what else he's done to you." He grinned as Tom glowered at his brother.
"Shrek. Please, this isn't nice." Tom got slapped again and a moan escaped his lips. We all stared at him. I stifled a laugh. I could tell that Donkey was too.
"Damn, why'd you have to do that?" A very sexy feminine voice drawled from behind me. I turned around and a very hot sexy mama was smirking at me. "I'm Shrexina, Tom and Shrek's older sister. You must be the infamous Ais, hmm? Very nice to look at."
I blushed and I hoped Shrek wouldn't say anything about it. "Shrexina, back off, this is my bae." Shrek said.
"I-I'm going for a walk." I monotoned as I walked out of the kitchen leaving everyone behind. I walked to the pool in the backyard and stared straight ahead at the lush forest that seemed to surround us. The kitchen was suffocating and I needed the fresh air. "Nice view huh?" Shrexina said, putting a hand on my shoulder. "But my view is much better." She said. I had a feeling she was staring at my phat juicy arse.
"Uhm...yeah. I guess I mean lol bahahahah....ha." I said. I think I have a crush on Shrexina.
Shrexina hardened her grip on my shoulder and I tried not to scream. I loved this moment more than I loved boning all those other people from the past few days. I hoped Shrexina would bone me. That would be wonderful, eh? Aww shit, now I sound like Shrek. I accidentally moaned and Shrexina laughed. "Someone's horny."
"No-yes, I mean-no? Yes! No-"
Shrexina turned me around and her beautiful green skin made me even hornier (lol).
Her rainbow hair was sexy just like her and she had legs for days lol, bahahhahaha. I stared at her and smooched her up bruh. It was hot lol. Just then Shrek and tom came outside. "What are you doing aisssy waissy?" Shrek yelled. Shrexina frowned.
"Shrek...I-iii. I like your sister. Shrexina."
Tom yawned. "Boring. Why doesn't anyone ever go for me, hmmm? What's so bad about a sexy model and actor. I also have a sexy British accent," Tom was definitely jealous that none of the attention was on him. Shrexina stuck her tongue out at him playfully. I could tell that they had a good relationship. Shrek on the other hand...
Shrek shoved Shrexina away and she fell into the pool. I pushed Shrek away and jumped in after her. The water made her shirt see through which was hot. Tom gave Shrek the finger and sat at the edge of the pool, his lovely toes in the water. "Fuck yeu gouys, I'm outta 'ere. Eh?" Shrek stormed away and the three of us began to laugh like old friends. I felt bad for Tom who had to put up with shrek constantly. Shrexina seemed like the type to brush off whatever shrek said as unimportant or ridiculous.
Shrexina kissed my cheek and I blushed again because that seemed like the only think I knew how to do these days besides getting horny for random Holland siblings.
"Oh Shrexina," I said as my eyes felt heavy and I fainted in the pool.

Authors note: thanks for reading, and for #2 under #shrek as of time of publish date for this chapter. Schools out so I hopefully have more time to write this and another book called 'Pickle Joe And The Adventures Of Mickey Mouse' you can find it under my account 'PurpleChicken69' thanks love, bye eh!! 👁🫦👁