Chapter four: The sexy shit

Tw: smexy
Tom glares at me as I look back and forth between the two men.
"Ch-Charlie Puth?"
Charlie nods and sits next to me; the spot that Shrek was going to sit in.
Tom stifles a laugh at my misery and I give him the finger. Suddenly, Shrek comes through the door and runs up to me and takes my face in his hands. "Baba grill. You need to come see this..."
"She will not." Tom says, his tone indicating annoyance.
I separate myself from Shrek. "And why is that Tom, hmm? Why do you need me to stay?"
"Because your chicken nuggets with ketchup, as requested, has arrived." He points towards Chef Gordon Ramsay.
"THERE'S NO LAMB SAUCE!" he shouts as he hands me my plate of green chicken fingers.
"BABY GIRL NO!" Shrek shouts as I take a bite. "Ew, why does this taste like Shrek's dick?"
Tom bursts out laughing. "I CUT UP ONE OF SHREK'S CHILDREN AND MADE YOU EAT THAT NASTY SHIT!"
I vomit on the floor right in front of Tom. Tom looks sad for some reason.
I run away crying.

I find a pool outside and sit and sob like a fucking Disney Princess. Someone taps my shoulder. Charlie.
"What do you want?" I sniffle.
"Come with me." He holds out his hand. I take it and he leads me into the forest behind the mansion. We make our way to a secluded area and Charlie sits down on the grass. I do the same.
Charlie's hands are so close to mine and he moves them closer so our pinkies are touching.
I look away and blush, not sure how to feel right now. Charlie tilts my face towards him and his lips are inches from mine.
Suddenly, he closes the gap by pressing his lips to mine. One hand on the back of my neck, the other making it's way up my thigh.
I tangle my hands into his hair as he kisses me harder and I open my mouth to let his tongue in. Then he lifts up my skirt and I gasp.
"Shhhh...call me Daddy Puth from now on." He whispers against my mouth. I nod. "Yes Daddy Puth."
His fingers play with the lace on my panties and I try not to cream right now.
He then stands up and I do the same. "Turn around."
"Why?"
"Ass up babyface"
I bend down as Charlie pulls my skirt and panties off. The cool breeze against my ass makes me giggle. Charlie unbuttons his pants and I moan as Charlie fills me up. We do this for a couple minutes before Charlie take off my shirt and starts nibbling on my tits. I reach down and stroke his dick softly making him tilt his head back and moan. I then sit down and spread my legs wide. Charlie sits down next to me and brushes his tip against my entrance before making me full again. He's so rough but gentle at the same time. "AUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHH DADDY PUTH! I'M GOING TO CUMMMMMMMM!"
"Do it." He says simply. I then get the feeling that he's doing this for no reason. I highly doubt that he loves me. I love Shrek.
I try to stop myself from cumming and Charlie does it instead. His wetness makes me cringe and I shove him away. He then stands up and shove his dick into my mouth. My eyes widen as he cums again and I swallow it. I stand up and kick Charlie in the balls and he falls over moaning. That was smexy.
"I didn't consent to any of this you fucking rapper."
"A wrapper." He moans.
"RAPPER! HELP A FUCKING PEDO TRYING TO FUCK A MINORRRR!"
"you liked it!"
"Did not!"
"Yes you did! You let me do it!"
"Because I wanted to feel some pleasure! I CANT GROW A DICK AND SHOVE IT INTO MY VAVA MYSELF!"
Tom comes running through the forest and narrows his eyes at Charlie. "Get the fuck out of my property you fake ass stripper porn star bitch."
"yOu tUrN m3 oN lIkE A lIgHt sWiTch!" Charlie says running away as his dick swings side to side.
Tom looks me up and down. "Let's get you cleaned up darlin',eh?"

Sorry for the Tw I hope you enjoyed, byeeeeee! 💩💩💩💩💩