Chapter Two: The Author decides to use proper grammar to write terrible smut.

Potato

Potato.

CHAPTER ONE (OF THE GRAMMAR SERIES)

Sorry if this is shit. 😅
Aislynn's eyes fluttered open. She had dreamed about him again. Tom Holland. Aislynn leaped out of bed and ran to her desk to write some Tom Holland fanfiction. It was more of a job than anything nowadays (even though she didn't make any money lol). Ais' door flew open and Aditi, her cruel sister barged in. "I'm hungry," Aditi complained.
"Then make your food yourself, you dumb fuck. I'm not your mother." Ais turned on her MacBook. Aidit growled like a furry, probably because she was one. "Pfft, you're probably still having sex with Tom Holland in your dreams." Ais blushed. That's what happened last night. Pussy throbbing sex. How dare her sister try to expose her like this!? "YOU FUCKING DUMB FUCK WHORE! GO SUCK SOME DICK YOU DUMB FUCKING FUCKER! FUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK!" Ais had never screamed like that before. "Whoops, I'm sorry I have no idea where that came from." She scratched the back of her head. Aditi screamed and a bird hit the window. "Oooh, my breakfast." Aditi clapped opening the window with her foot. Aditi was a pro foot wrestler and had been training for thirteen years. Just then the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" Ais yelled, running down the stairs. She flung the door open and there lay the sexiest man she had ever seen. Tall, green, and 800 pounds of shrexiness, Shrek Holland.
"Oh...Ummm....h-h-h-h-h-h-h-"
"No need to get flustered their beauty." Ais flushed. Shrek's accent was so sexy. She imagined him whispering dirty little things into her ear. "C-c-c-c-c can I help you?" Ais asked. "Well, love, it would be an honour if you help me fix my car. My driver, Donkey has appeared to pass out. I need a toolbox. Ya got one, eh?"
Ais nodded and went inside to get a toolbox. She then remembered she was wearing somewhat see-through pyjamas. She shrugged it off hoping Shrek liked what he saw. She smirked as she handed the toolbox to Shrek. "Thanks, eh." Ais wondered if Shrek was Canadian. He kept on saying 'eh'. Shrek picked up Donkey from the driver's seat of the Limousine and yeeted him into some nearby bushes. Shrek and Ais then started working on the car. Ais' palms were getting sweaty and she felt a strange feeling in her stomach. 'What's going on.' She asked herself, handing Shrek a hammer. She then got her head out of the clouds and realized Shrek's face was just inches away from hers. So close she could smell his amazing fish breath. "Oh, mmmm." She accidentally moaned. Shrek laughed grabbed the hammer from her hand and put it back in the toolbox. "We're all done now, cutie. Wanna get a ride to my mansion, I live with my brother Tom."
"Ummm...yes, please," Ais said tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear. Shrek then stood up and offered his hand to Ais. She took it and realized his hands were sweaty too. He must be in love. She got into the passenger's seat and Shrek drove off towards the Holland mansion.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked this part, I wrote this while babysitting a 2-year old that keeps on stealing oranges from the kitchen and throwing them in the air. 🤦‍♀️