25

Y/N

Taeil opened the door and i followed right after, it closing instantly and locked behind us. We sat down in front of Ten who took out a map.

"We all think the same thing don't we?"
I said, the other two nodded, agreeing.

"Yeah, it's not going to go well" Ten sighed.

3 hours ago

"Taeyong trust me, you NEED more assistance"

Taeyong sighed, as he continued to wipe his pistol, "i promise you you're overthinking, don't worry"

I rolled my eyes, "Taeyong, trust me for once please?"

He sighed and walked towards me, hugging me while resting his cheek on mine, "i trust you with my life Y/N, but this time, I'm right"

"Taeyong let's go!"

Taeyong moved away and smiled at me, while his hands cupped my face, "I'll be back soon okay?"

End of flashback

"So we know what we're doing?"

As soon as i said that, the door of our room burst open, Jaehyun's eyes wide as he gasped for breath.

He looked at me, "you were right, we just lost contact with them"

We all instantly stood up and ran towards the communication room, bursting open the door, and ran towards donghee,
"Y/N no signals, none at all"

Chenle glanced at Y/N, and saw the coldest and most determined look on her face. It's been months since she's been here with them, and he blames himself that he wanted at least one of them to live a normal life but of course not. That's not how fate wants it to be.

Y/N typed away on her phone, texting Taeyong and Jaemin.

Y/N

Please call me when you see this Tae :)

Y/N

Min
PLEASE call me when you see this

And she opened the application on her phone that connects to the servers of the house, and typed the code for vehicles.

"Sparkle black SUV, near Danny's icecream? Wasn't Danny's icecream shut down so long ago?"
Taeil asked, Y/N nodded.

"Pack your bags, take all your stuff and we need to fucking get there. I'm going to kill that bastard today"
Y/N announced, Chenle's eyes widened at her tone, but they widened even more after she checked her phone.

"Shit, Y/N JISUNG TEXTED ME"

Y/N, Jaehyun and Donghee ran back and Y/N instantly stopped and stood right next to him, looking over at his phone. Chenle's cheeks reddening at the closeness but it was not the time.

Y/N gritted her teeth,
"Oh fucking hell-"

Jisung

He's here

Help.