NCT

Jaehyun stretched his arms and let out a yawn, after finishing the file he's been trying to finish for weeks.

He looked at the cover of the file and smirked, putting a stamp on it.

The killing of White Bombs

<Mission accomplished>

Standing up from his desk, he took the file and made his way out of his office, glancing at the carving on the door

Jung Jaehyun

Second in Command

Closing the door on his way out, he glanced at the door in front of him,

Na Jaemin

Third in command

He shook his head, remembering what went down when he was chosen for being third in command,  Everyone agreed except Jaemin. It took almost a month to convince him.

Jaehyun knocked on the door, and opened it when he heard a "come in"

Jaemin was seated on his desk chair, wearing a light gray suit paired with a blue patterned shirt and dress shoes. He smiled as he looked up at the older guy.

"Hey Jaehyun, What brings you here?"

The older guy smiled, "You look good. Where are you going?", As he leaned on the wall.

The younger shrugged his shoulders, "A meeting with Tiger's Claws"

Jaehyun raised his eyebrow, "You dressed up like that to meet with someone who we're planning to end?"

Jaemin laughed and shook his head, "The second in command of that gang is the daughter of the leader. I'll seduce her, she'll beg her dad for marrying me, we'll decide to merge, and then..."

Jaehyun and Jaemin said at the same time,

"Then we'll pull a NCT"

Jaehyun walked and patted younger's shoulder, "Nice plan", Jaemin nodded.

Walking out of Jaemin's office, he continued to walk in the hallway and made it in the living room.

"Hey Jaehyun" He turned his head towards the source of the voice.

"Hey Taeil" He smiled.

"So, I guess the file is complete, right?"

Taeil asked, Jaehyun nodded.

"Yes, Is the gun complete?" Jaehyun asked, Taeil nodded.

"Yes, and tested. It is ready to use" Taeil replied, Jaehyun smiled.

"You can take a break now." He said, Taeil chuckled," That's what I'm doing", He said holding up his hamburger. Jaehyun chuckled.

Soon, He continued to walk towards the stairs leading to the first floor.

"Hey bitch" Yuta said, Jaehyun shook his head.

"Remind me again who made you the group's Psychologist"

Yuta raised his eyebrows, "For the thousandth time, you did", and both of them laughed.

Continuing towards the hallway, he spotted the assassins and the hacker.

"Hey guys" Jaehyun said, the other three youngsters smiled at him.

"Hey Jaehyun" they said. Jaehyun's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Where's hendery?"