27

(I recommend listening to the song first)

Gunshots flew past Y/N's right ear, she basically heard it fly by, too close, but did that matter, no.

Somehow months of training with nct, and going on missions, the girl who was scared of blood before, now wasn't stopping at all.

Jeno and Y/N looked at each other, stone faced, and nodded, kicking the doors open to the room each one had in front of them, bullets flying in that room, both walk out with blood on their hands but not at the same time.

"Y/N"
"Jaemin?" She whispered, Jeno and Jaehyun who were near hear instantly walked towards her.

"We're fine, we'll be there right now, attic above. But..."

"But what?"

"They have him, basement, that bastard wants you to go there"

She sighed, "i will, you go"

And runs off.

"Tae"
The girl runs towards him and embraces him, he is chained to a water pipe behind him, injuries on his cheek, a bleeding lip, looks like most of his body was injured.

"Not so fast~"
Y/N stops, and instantly gets her gun out and turns out, pointing at the person.

"Now daughter, let's sit first and have coffee, i know you like coffee"

Grey hair, white suit, menacing appearance, looked as the perfect description of an evil prick, her father.

"I will shoot"
"Nah, you won't"

"You like him a little too much don't you?"
He says, sitting on this office xhair which was there.

"Shouldn't i say that to you? Killed his family, tried to kill his friends, try to kill his lover, what else huh? Bastard."

He laughs, spinning, "cool yeah maybe, but i have an offer"

"You give me him, or the other members"

She stayed silent.

"Come on" he laughs,
"It's 22 lives vs 1, choose now"

Her arm shakes, she knows what she will do.

"Friends"
Taeyong stayed silent, he was ready to sacrifice his life for everyone, he didn't even stop her.

But Y/N smirked, "but it's not like your lover is not your friend so..."

Three gunshots went off, She hit her father right in the chest.

Taeyong's eyes widened, he stared at her, for her reaction.

All.the others ran through after cutting through the iron doors, Haechan instantly ran to free Taeyong.

The gun was now on the floor, Y/N just stared at it.

Everything was silent, too silent, Taeyong slowly walks towards Y/N, embraces her in his arms as she screams, tears bursting and cried in his chest.

Tick

Y/N picked up on that

Tick

Taeyong and Jaemin picked up on that

Tick

Tick

Tick

Everyone picked up on that, Jaemin and Chenle shot the huge windows in front of them which their machine guns, and everyone ran through them to get out,

"JISUNG NO"

Donghee runs back to get Jisung who fell over after being shot by someone in leg, who was shot dead by taeil a second after that.

Donghee literally throws Jisung to Jaehyun, everyone else were ten feet away, running further, execpt Y/N, Taeyong and Jaemin.

Jisung and Jaemin run together.

Jaehyun runs to Y/N.

Taeyong is about to take Donghee's hand but,

Donghee tries to stab Taeyong, Y/N pushed Taeyong aside, Jaehyun gets the knife in his stomach.

Jeno runs, "JAEHYUN"

he pushes donghee inside and picks up Jaehyun

Tick Tick tick

Y/N swears, as she was running and turned around, Donghee fell over with a smile.

Boom

Everything blows up to smithereens.