17

Y/N

I walked into the convenience store, and walked straight to the ramen section, picked a ramen packet, paid, sat down and ate, and then went in again, got an icecream, paid, and sat down to eat it.

"We can do this the nice way, or you come with us"

I glanced to my left seeing two guys standing in front of a girl, two pistols shining in their hands, as the girl just ruffled her hair.

"I'm a double agent hyunjin, i will not reveal any information at all"

The blond guy smirked, "oh miss Samuel, looks like you just lost a job i guess"

The guy next to him, points the gun at the girl, "you're not our double agent anymore"

"So i can kill you now"

A shot was fired. The store owner screamed for her life. I instantly ran in and ducked with the lady, during this chaos, and sneeked her to the back door, as she ran to safety.

I sneeked back behind the chips aisle as i heard them talk,
"You're not our double agent anymore, and you know so much information, why shouldn't i kill you?"

The girl seems like a double agent, and the guys were the people she used to work for. But it's a rule, of you see a double agent getting killed by the gang they used to be part of, don't say anything.

But i can't just leave this girl to die?

"Go ahead"
The blonde guy raises his knife to stab her in the neck, but my dagger reached his arm first, and same for the second guy.

I walk out, my gun on my waistband, daggers in my hand,
"I don think you can do that"

The blomde guy fell down, as he passed out. The second guy looked at me and says,
"Who are you?"

I smirked, "it's an answer you don't deserve to have"
He falls down, and passes out.

I looked at the girl next to me,
"Are you okay? Any injuries?"
She shook her head, but she seemed like she was in a thought.

I glanced around, "let's take these guys and hide them somewhere first. And don't worry, they will wake up like after 20 hours" she nodded and we picked them up one by one, and made them lie in am alley, far away from the store.

We came back, she still seemed in thought.
I lightly shook her, "what happened? Are you alright?"

"I thought i was dead"

I chuckled, "i saw what was happening, i couldn't just leave you to die, even if it was against the rules" She nodded, a small smile on her face.

"Let's go get that store owner lady by the way"

We told the lady everything was fine and she could trust us. After that, we left.

"I'll go back to my main base"
I nodded with a smile, "take care.
What's your name by the way?"

She smiled, 'Sherlyn"
I nodded, "I'm Y/N, See you later Sherlyn"

"Me too Y/N"

And we both drove away, parting ways.