7❗

Next Morning you both came back to Seoul. He went to his hospital and you came to your Mansion.

Jennie- Mam... today Mark and Lucas are coming back from our Cheonggye-cheon mission.
You- That's good as Felix and others are not here rn.
Jennie- I send our 3 men to pick them from air port.
You- That's good... jennie can you tell the cook to make me some ice coffee?
Jennie- Sure mam.

 jennie can you tell the cook to make me some ice coffee?Jennie- Sure mam

Lucas & Mark- We are back mam!You- Welcome guys

You- Welcome guys. How was it?
Mark- So exiting. Lucas got shot on his hand.
You- Aish!
Lucas- But we destroyed their drugs which price was $500000 .
You- I am proud of you two.
Mark- Ahh Mam can we go for some rest?
You- Sure mark.
Jennie- Mam what about the meeting with Mr. Soo?
You- Ah tonight right?
Jennie- Yes.
You- Fine i will go. But jennie you can take some rest. I can go with bright.
Jennie- Bright?
You- Yeah the head of our shooting's group.
Jennie- But he doesn't know how to drive.
You- I will drive.

Then Jennie nodded and left.........

Your Look

Bright's Look

Bright's Look

Taehyung POV

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard a car's sound from the back street. That's Mr. Soo's house. He is my patient. I went to see for a look. Then I saw a black car stopped in front of the garage. A girl with black dress and a man with black dress came out. They went in. And shockingly Mr. Soo opened the gate. Yeah he lives alone. But who are those guys. I have never saw them before.

POV end

Your POV

Mr. Soo let us in. He has a big business in Seoul. I told him to leave one place cause that place was in my area. But he didn't.

So Mr. Soo... what have you decided?
Mr. Soo- Look I know you are queen of this mafia world but that place gives me a lot money and I can't leave that.
But that's my place Mr. Soo.
Mr. Soo- I can give you money but give me that spot.
Okay give me 900000 dollar.
Mr. Soo- What the hell are you saying.
Then leave my place.
Mr. Soo- I can't.
Bright!!
Bright- Okay mam.
Mr. Soo- What are you gonna do?
You will see!

Bright took a rope and rounded his neck by that.

Mr. Soo- What are you doing leave me.

But bright is not gonna listen now he did his job perfectly and by Mr. Soo's hand. He stopped moving. He stopped breathing. He died!! And it was looking like a suicidal case.

How bad. Hahaha... let's go Bright!

POV END

He nodded and you both left. Taehyung was still looking. He saw that those guys left that house. But Mr. Soo didn't come to say good bye. When you both left he went to Mr. Soo's house.

Tae- Mr. Soo? Mr. Soo?

But no respond so he went inside and found his dead body. His eyes became widen. He immediately checked his pulse but he was already died. He called police then ambulance.

Next Morning

You went to Hospital to meet with Taehyung. You saw him with a tensed look.

You- Tae? What happened?
Tae- Oh Sana.... nothing is right Sana....
You- Why?
Tae- Last night one of my patient died. I know that was a murder but... police said it's a suicide.

Your blood became cold. That means he was talking about Mr. Soo?

Tae- I sae two person last night. One girl and a guy.... they went in. And after they left Mr. Soo was died.
You- You... saw their faces?
Tae- How could I? They were wearing masks.
You- Oh....
Tae- Some days ago... I saw a girl shot a man. I think they were the same girl. But who is she? When i asked Jimin he told me something about Mafia....
You- What?
Tae- Yeah... He said... there is a girl whose name is Jung Y/n. She is the mafia queen.
You- Oh... I heard too!
Tae- If they know her name then why they don't arrest her!
You- Maybe.... they are scared!
Tae- *sigh* did you have breakfast?
You- No... I came here to have with you.
Tae- *chuckled* Okay let's go....
You- I... nevermind.
Tae- What?

You were keep staring at his lips. He smiled. And gave you a gentle kiss. You kissed him back. Then hugged each other. You were so powerful but seemed like he is more.... cause you felt safe in his arms. You wanted to stay in his arms forever.

Thank You
TO BE CONTINUED ......