4

It's been a few weeks since the whole Karen and business owner ordeal happened. 

Today is a special day for me. and hope no shit happens to ruin it. 

I got up this morning very excited and I couldnt wait to see my baby and my boys.

I got showered and dressed before I called Happy to se if he was busy but got no answer so I called Jax and he didn't answer. so I called Gemma to see if she had Abel.

"Hi baby, can't talk right now. will talk later" she said not giving me time to talk just hung up.

I looked at my phone and shook my head before I decided since no one wanted to talk or answer their phones that I'd spend this big day alone.

I headed out and treated myself to a nice breakfast before I just decided to splurge and go on a shopping trip as well as get my hair done, and have a little me day since everyone is busy.

It's upsetting that I cant be with Abel or my guys on my day but I guess they are handling Club matter while Gemma is watching Abel.

When I walked out of the salon with my new look I was approached by some lady I've never met.

"Hi I'm Agent sthal" she says

"ok" I said not knowing what she wanted

"lets take a ride" she says

"if your taking me to the police station with no reason then I'mm gonna have your ass" I tell her

she smirked.

"oh I have reasoning" she says

"which would be what?" I asked

"you're involvement with the Sons." she says

I laughed and shook my head.

"You're wasting my time with this shit. I don't know anything but the fat they ride bikes & like to work on cars." I tell her

"I could take you in for talking lowly to a police officer she says

"the very minute you do then you can kiss your fucking badge goodbye. cause I will have it to where you will no longer be an ATF agent" I tell her

She just looked at me with a pissy.

"funny how they blew you off on your birthday and won't let you see your son," she says

"you can keep talking and keep talking but you're not getting anything from me," I tell her before I walked away 

"We will meet again," she says

"No, we won't cause your ass is done, "I tell her as I get in my car and left heading to the police station and calling the head person for the ATF and reporting Sthals ass. I pressed multipule charges on her ass so much that she lost her job.

Once I was finished I talked with Unser and told him to expect Sthal to come in here and raise hell cause she lost her job. I then proceeded to tell him what else to expect. before I bid him a good day and left.

I didn't want to go home and wallow around doing nothing so I headed to the park and just spent a grand majority of my time there.

I had left the park and headed out of town to a little mom and pops restaurant for dinner and they gave me a little cupcake with a candle in it, as they and the other restaurant patrons sang happy birthday to me after they asked why I looked down in the dumps and I told them I'm alone for my birthday.

After I thanked them and made a wish before I left since they said my meal was free as a birthday girl. I thanked them all and wished them a great day before I headed out. 

I didn't think my birthday could be any more down in the dumps but after arriving home and putting my things away. some fuck head grabbed me from behind and knocked my ass out with chloroform. 

So my birthday went from me being happy. to me being kidnapped and taken.