8

Being heavily pregnant while my husbands' are locked up wasn't something I wanted to experience. 

 but it's not like I have any other choice.

But I had found out that the lawyer Lowen is working on getting their time reduced down to a year and three months. 

Since they were taken in, I've been quite a little busy body. I've been tending to Abel of course. I've been helping Gemma with anything I can. She's been a major help with the whole pregnancy so far.

Some days she takes Abel home with her so I could have some relaxing off my feet time. 

I mean don't get me wrong I love Abel with all my heart and then some. but with the weight, I'm carrying. It's a killer chasing after him and trying to keep him from touching things he shouldn't be.

I've visited Happy and Jax any time I get the chance to and I keep them posted as much as I can on our babies and our little toddler.

Now here I am at the Clubhouse with Gemma waiting for Lowen to show up and give us some news about the guy's trial.

we didn't go since they requested us not to show in case things don't go as we all hoped it would. so Gemma and I decided to meet Lowen at the club house.

I looked over at Abel who was playing with Kenny and Ellie while Lyla was helping the croweaters clean up the place.

when I heard someone walking in. I looked over and saw Lowen so I sat up straight and watched as she came closer.

"I've got some good and bad news," she says

Upon hearing that Lyla walks over joining Gemma and me.

"what's the bad?" Gemma asked

"tried for bail again and was yet again denied," Lowen says

"and the good?" I asked

"The sentencing was brought down since they haven't been fighting or any disputes while inside," she says.

"to how long?" Lyla asked

"a year and a month," Lowen says

"Beats three" Gemma commented 

Lowen nodded her head in agreement.

After Lowen talked with us about more she left and we were able to take a claiming breath.

Grant, we'd like it if they were given bail so we'd be able to post it. but we know how people viewed them so it was a waste of time wishing and hoping for such a thing.