Epilogue

((PLEASE READ A/N @ the bottom))

Funny how I went from being an FBI agent to a retired one that became a many after moving from Philly to Charming. and how within a year I became a bother to a beautiful baby boy. fell in love with two outlaws. and not once regretted anything.

My life with my husbands hasn't been perfect. we've had our ups and Downs. we've had fights .. not physical just verbal. 

We have a perfect little family that we truly couldn't ask for any better kids than the three we've got.

I love my husbands and kids more than life itself and I've done plenty of things to keep them all protected and safe. I've never rated the sons out. & I never snitched on them. 

I know that being with what was a risk. but what is life if you live it boring without taking chances or risks. 

I knew what I was stepping into. I know who they were and what they were doing to get by in life. 

Yet I didn't let that stop my heart from falling in love nor did it stop me from having a family with them.

Nothing in my life with my husbands is anything I regret. We arent perfect nor do we try to be. we are just us living our lives how we want and doing what it takes to stay alive and together.

_______________________________________________________________
A/N: I know this is a short story. 

I've run completely out of ideas for this book so I ended it here.

I wanna say thanks to all who've given this book a chance. and those who replied when I asked a question.

Thank you again.