1.7| Real Shit

ᒍᗩᕼᗩᖇI ᗰᗩᗴ YOᑌᑎᘜ
ᗰIᗩᗰI

Friday, March 17th Airbnb 11:23 Pm

Friday, March 17th
Airbnb
11:23 Pm

"Bro, I don't believe in paying y'all back. You gone have to get that shit back in blood." Promise said to August as we walk into the Airbnb.

"His ass bout to get acting like big worm." I chuckle looking at August mug her.

"You cheat on me I swear I beat you like you stole some." Loriel said.

We walk to our room that we're gonna share for the pass four days.

I opened my suit case grabbing my cucumber Native body wash, honeypot sensitive wash and my wash cloth.

I put coconut oil over my entire body and deodorant under my arms.

I put on my swimsuit and booty shorts over it. I spray body spray then perfume on.

When I was finish I walk down stairs.

"Hey Bae." Ayanna said passing me a cold bottle of water because we're walking everywhere we go.

"All I see is ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS." Nylah said slapping my ass as I twerk.

I chuckle looking at Woo mug me.

"You hating on me?" I ask.

I skip over Lontrell who was staring because he haven't spoken to me in two weeks. If he want to act like I don't exist then he don't either.

I slip into my Gucci platform slides and grab my purse.

"All my bitches look good and the drug dealers are out." Infiniti said with her tongue out.

"Bro ain't nobody checking for y'all hoe asses." August said. He hating too.

All these niggas just hating today.

We stopped at the red light and let all these cars pass as we talk.

We going to the restaurant called bacon bitch. The boys don't even know how they do it there so it's gonna be funny.

I felt somebody pulling my shorts down making me turn around seeing Lontrell.

I turn back forward as we had the walk way.

I want to apologize to him so bad, I honestly didn't mean to spazz on him.

We finally made it to the restaurant and decided to sit outside.

"Hey bitch, what can I get you to drink bitch?" The pretty waiter girl ask Woo.

"Who?" Woo said with a mug.

"You bitch, what would you like to drink?" She ask.

"Umm lemonade." He said confused.

"She just bitched the fuck out you lil folks." Melly said as we laugh.

"Mane, I don't even know what the fuck going on right now." Woo said.

"We know you don't crackhead ass." Nylah said.

"Can you get the whole table Mimosa's and keep 'em coming?" Promise smile.

"August you paying." Promise smirk.

"I want a silk press but I'm bald head, ugh." Nylah said making me chuckle. Girl what.

"Mel what yo tattoos mean?" Ayanna ask him, I honestly want to know to.

"It mean I'm tatted nigga." Mel said shaking Woo up as they laugh.

Look dumb as shit.

The lady came with our mimosas quick as shit, I love to see it.

"Thank you bitch." I smile.

"You welcome bitch." She smile back.

"Take it to the head?" Loriel ask, I don't even drink forreal.

I watch as she take it to the head then Nylah and Infiniti. Fuck my turn.

I put the glass up to my face, drinking it quickly. It wasn't bad at all, I want more.

"We not drinking this lil mama ass shit." Lontrell said.

Shidd, Sayless. I took his glass and put my straw in and drink it.

"I'm drinking my shit, get the fuck on." Woo push Infiniti arm away.

12:00PM

"AYYY WE FUCKING FOR HOURS, THAT PUSSY GOT POWER." I sang drunkenly with my leg up on the chair throwing my ass back as Loriel rubbed it.

P Power by Gunna and Drake is my song and of course I have to go crazy when it comes on.

I flip my hair putting my hands on the chair so I can have balance coming up and throwing my ass back like I was riding a bull.

Loriel rubbing my coochie at this point her real freaky ass.

At this point, no more mimosas for me.

The song came to an end.

"I have to pee." I said stumbling a little.

"G her ass young and turnt." Infiniti said.

"Lontrell take her to the bathroom." Promise said.

I ignored them and began walking into the restaurant.

"You gon fuck yo self up." Lontrell said grabbing my arm.

"I'm not even that drunk, relax." I groan walking into the bathroom.

"Can you come in with me?" I ask. "Please, I don't want to be in here by myself."

He didn't say anything but still followed me in.

"Turn around." I said waiting till his back was facing me to pull my shorts and swim wear down.

I wipe myself and washed my hands.

I stood in front of him and sighed.

"Im really am sorry for spazzing out on you like that. I was just going through something and I was taking my angrier out on other people." I said staring him into his eyes.

My soul smile as he connected his lips with mines, slowly but passionately kissing me.

My stomach is doing flips at this point.

~CynnNaniCarter