1.8 | Broken Promise

ᒍᗩᕼᗩᖇI ᗰᗩᗴ YOᑌᑎᘜ
ᗰIᗩᗰI

Saturday, March 18th Club12:30 AM

Club
12:30 AM

"The bitch from Chicago, I call her young cutler." We yell over the speakers in the club as Young Thug - Check played through the speakers.

I took a sip of my casamigo as I watch a girl walk up to Lontrell.

Keeping my eyes on him and her as they laugh together and she took out her phone.

"Watch me squash this shit." I said under my breath before walking over to them.

I've been knowing me my entire life and I know how jealous I can get, let me control myself.

"Hi." I gave her a small smile.

She look at me confused and I look down at Lontrell who looked irritated. I sat on his lap grabbing her phone out his hand.

"We passing out numbers and shit?" I ask looking down at him passing the girl back her phone.

"We not together, Jaharia." He said making me chuckle.

"You put yo lips on me already, you shouldn't even have done that." I said with a smile.

"Oh but it's cool, we're not together." I stood up. "Go get the bitch number."

I'm not crazy I promise, I just thought we had something but obviously we didn't have anything.

I walk out of our section and onto the dance floor waiting to throw whenever the twerking music comes on.

Chris Brown - Back To Sleep played instead.

Fuck it.

I grab this fine ass man who look way to old for me but I'm not trynna fuck.

I grind my hips infront of him as he connected his hands to mines.

I move to the beat bending down touching my ankles and coming back up.

He rub my ass as I continue to roll my hips.

"Foe stop playing with me." I was yank by my arm into the crowd.

"Bro let me the fuck go." I said looking up at Lontrell.

"Bro yo ass a hoe." Lontrell said making me scrunch up my face. "Yo ass trynna play get back you look like a fucking thot."

"We not together remember. Stop putting yo fucking hands on me before I beat the fuck outta you." I said before he pushed me out the club.

"Go to the fucking car." He said as I stood there.

"Nigga keep yo hands off me." I said as he push me towards the car.

"You acting dumb foe, go to the fucking car." He said.

"I'm not getting into the car because your being abusive." I said walking off.

"Wh- What the fuck you talking bout, Jaharia?" He ask running up to me.

I wipe my tears that had fallen out of nowhere. I don't even know why I'm crying.

"This shit is so unnecessary, it's either you want me or not." I cried.

"I want you - I want you Jaharia." He said wiping my tears and pulling me into a kiss. "Stop crying shorty, come here." He added pulling me into a hug.

We walk to the car together and he opened the door for me.

"I left my phone in the club with Loriel, can you tell Promise we leaving." I said.

"You want to talk bout it?" Lontrell ask.

"About what?" I ask.

"What got you acting out. I'm not bout to play these lil kid ass games with you, Jaharia. I'm a grown ass man." He said making me smirk.

I like the way he said that.

"You literally got another girl number infront of me and tried to make it seem like I'm the problem." I said. "You kissed me yesterday, you thought I wasn't gonna feel some type of way."

"Ight My fault." He chuckle. "But you ain't have to do that with that lame ass nigga."

"I just had to show you, I get niggas." I chuckle.

"Yea Ight. Buddy ass was gon get popped if he said some to." He said leaning his seat back.

I took my heels off and climb over to the driver seats without hesitation.

"What you doing?" He chuckle.

"We about to talk right?" I ask.

"Why you been showing yo ass like this? Ion like that shit." He ask as he rub my back.

"Some shit in my childhood was just brought up and it kinda fucked my head up a little." I said.

"That ain't really saying shit, Jaharia." He chuckle.

I sat up and lean against the wheel burying my face in my hand trying not to cry thinking about my childhood.

Like bro I was only twelve.

"Talk to me, Jaharia." He grab my wrist. "You can talk to me bout anything, this shit locked in."

I took a deep breath. It's always been hard for me to open up to people other than my sister and Loriel.

"I'm drunk and full of emotions right now, Lontrell." I sigh climbing back to the passenger seat.

He smack his lips.

"I'm just not ready to pour all my problems onto you Lontrell." I said.

"It's coo." He said starting up the car.

His phone connected to the Bluetooth as he played Gunna.

~CynnNaniCarter