1.28 | good 4 u

ᒍᗩᕼᗩᖇI ᗰᗩᗴ YOᑌᑎᘜ
HOUSTON, TEXAS

Saturday, August 18  - I been messing up the dates lolAirbnb3:45pm

Saturday, August 18 - I been messing up the dates lol
Airbnb
3:45pm

"Okay now we have to wait." Loriel said. I sat the test on the counter and wipe myself.

I got up and washed my hands looking down at the test. Damn, why is it taking so long.

"I am getting a little chubby ain't I." I rub my stomach with a smile.

I mean I wouldn't be upset if I was pregnant, of course I'm young and still in school but I am financially okay.

Maybe a baby can help me mature and give me motivation.

"Hm." She pass me the test.

I frown as tears rush down my face.

"Why is you crying Jaharia? It's negative." Loriel said.

I sat on the stool and wipe my tears.

"I don't know - I just thought about having my own child." I said. "It's okay, it's just a what if."

I shrug as Loriel rub my back.

"Listen to me. You don't need no baby right now, you got your entire twenties to enjoy life. Look at me, I'm stuck with a baby at nineteen. I'm not ready for this child - girl not mentally." Loriel said.

She right. I'm tweaking right now.

I got up hugging her.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She said wiping my tears. "Stop all that crying and shit. It make me want to cry."

"Do you want to learn how to suck dick?" Loriel ask making me snap my neck.

"Get yo freaky ass on girl." I mug.

"MMMM."

"I thought you wanted to learn." She sat at the island.

Matter fact, I do want to learn.

"I just need tips for my gag reflex." I shrug.

"Well, I got my tonsils removed so I don't know." She said. "But practice or use some spray."

"Bitch you really no help." I told her.

She mug me. "First of all bitch I love sucking dick I can give you tips to make that nigga cum in a couple minutes."

"Like what?"

8:45pm

"You seen Maria post?" Loriel ask.

I shook my head breaking my jerk chicken off.

"This bitch be telling the entire instagram how she love being fat then lose all her weight then she just made a whole post talking about some 'I used to hate myself.' We knew yo big ass was lying anyways." Loriel said making me laugh.

"If I was big and I was looking up to her for motivation of confidence and self love I'll beat her ass because bitch." I chuckle.

"On my son cause hoe now you about to make me feel bad about my weight." Loriel said before picking up her phone.

"What Mel damn?" She answered. "No, why the fuck is he worried about her for? He didn't want to be with her right?"

"Who? Trell? Let me see the phone." I look at her and she shook her head.

"No. If he wanted to speak to her he can call her phone." Loriel said before hanging up.

"Why you didn't give me the phone?" I scrunch my face up.

"Don't look at me like that. Stand up, you weak in the fucking knees right now. Fuck Lontrell, he act like you fucked the nigga or something." Loriel said.

"Bitch act like you got some sense, he had another bitch in his bed while you was begging him to be with you.." She added.

Honestly, I can't even be mad. She's right. I look like a fucking goofy but I love him.

"I'm not saying what you did was right but damn he don't have to treat you like that." She shook her head. "You don't deserve that."

"Stop you're about to make me cry." My eyes got watery.

"Don't cry. I do want y'all to get back together but if it's over then it's over baby. You can't keep fighting for that shit." Loriel said.

As much as I didn't want to hear that she's making sense.

I wipe my tears and continue to eat my chicken as we talked about any and everything.

I love Loriel so much, she's my person, my soul mate, my sister. I'm so grateful that I met her.

~CynnNaniCarter

~CynnNaniCarter